32 ; the witch

[Stella's POV]

Tomorrow is the day of the first trial. I already made up my mind. I will talk to Junhee about the voodoo doll.

Whether she's the culprit or not, we'll see. But I really hope that she's not the one who send them. I don't know why, but for me, Junhee is my dearest friend, the one who keep supporting me.

"Are you ready, Suna-ya." Heeseung ask me.

Heeseung and Sunghoon will accompany me for today's meeting. I text Junhee to go to the cafe that we usually go during those trainee days, Bunny cafe.

When we arrived there, Junhee is still not there, maybe she's just late for a few minutes. After 10 minutes waiting, she finally arrived.

I called for her to sit beside me, and Heeseung in front of her.

"You've arrived, Juni." I said, calling her with the nickname that I create.

"Oh, y-yes, Sun." She replied, stuttering because there's Heeseung in front of her.

"Ah, Juni. This is Heeseung and Sunghoon. And this is Junhee." I said, introducing them to each other.

"Annyeong, Junhee-ssi." Said Heeseung, making the girl waver.

"Annyeong, oppa." She's really excited to see Heeseung.

Before we could start, our order has arrived. As usual I ordered iced choco, that's my favourite drink.

"Junhee. I need to ask you something." Sunghoon ask with his death stare. He's honestly so scary, like he could kill anyone at this moment.

"Nae?" Ask the girl cluelessly.

"Did you send this?" Sunghoon ask, showing the picture of the voodoo.

"Oh?" She's has been avoiding my gaze, after seeing those photo on Sunghoon's phone.

"You don't do it do you?" I said, convincing myself that she's not the one who send it.

"Yeah, she's not the one. If she really did, I would hate her so much. But, what I hate the most is a person that did not admit what they do wrong." Heeseung said, sarcastically.

"I-it's not me." She start to stutter, and stand up, wanting to leave, but Heeseung catch her hand.

"Did you really not the one?" He ask, making his face closer toward Junhee.

If I am in this situation, even if I don't do it, I will admit it cause I'm too scared of Heeseung's stare.

"Ani-yo." Her eyes really scream for help.

"Yah, oppa. Release her hand." I said removing his hand from hers.

"Sit." Sunghoon said to Junhee, instructing her to sit.

"W-why are you ma-making that face? It scares me." Junhee said. I understand you girl.

"Yah, just be honest with us." Heeseung said angrily. That was the first time I saw him acting this way, Sunghoon too.

"Fine, it was me. Are you done?" Said Junhee.

"Juni-ya. Did you? Really?" I said, holding back my tears.

"Yes. That was because of you. You stole him from me. Don't you know that I love him so much. Why do you have to be in the same show with him? Why you? Not me?" She said angrily.

"I never knew that you're mad because of that." I said.

"Yeah, you're always like that. You're always the main character meanwhile I was just the extras. All people likes you so much even after I told my dad to kick you from the debut group." She let out all of her anger.

"What? You did that?" I said, speechless with the things that she said.

"Yes, I do." She confess.

"Yah, Jun or whatever your name is. You're so ugly, inside out." Heeseung said, leaving me speechless too.

He never raise his voice to another person, and he never look down on everyone, but this time? He usually can handle his anger.

"Yah, let's just leave this witch. I can't stand it anymore." Sunghoon say, pulling my hand, intertwining it. He drag me out of the cafe and Heeseung just follow us from behind.