special chapter ; love not at first sight

[Jake's POV]

2 years ago...

Today, I want to visit my friend in Yonsei University, Moon Yujung, that is currently studying language. Yujung were my first female friend in Korea, though we have some sort of unexplainable history before. Yujung were pretty famous in the university because of her looks, she basically the most beautiful girl here.

From afar, I saw her walking with someone that I've definitely seen before. It was the Sun family, Kim Sunhee. What is she doing here? And what more, how does she know my Yujung?

"Hi Jake!" Yujung greet me.

"Hi." I said with a straight face. I can't let Yujung know that I know Sunhee. More than that, I can't just let her know that I once live on the same roof as her before, during the time that she get sick.

"Oh sorry. I forgot to introduce her. She is Kim Sunhee, my bestfriend. And Sunhee, this is Jake, the troublemaker." Yujung introduce us to each other.

"I know him." Sunhee said uninterested to shake my hand with me, even though I already stretch out my hand.

"That's good. Jake, don't you try to take her from me." Yujung warned. I know what I have to do, the girls are all yours, Yujung-ssi.

"What do you want to talk about?" Yujung asked, as we sit on the empty table at the library.

"I miss you." I said, jokingly.

"What a stupid guy. I am engaged to your brother." She said, knocking my head with her fist.

Yes, Yujung is my sister-in-law-to-be. The first time we met were at my house back in Australia. My brother and Yujung are engaged because of our family business. Actually, Yujung were my first love, but now I already moved on from her, since I can't let this feeling get ahead of me. My brother loves her the most, even after getting engaged because of business.

"My mother asked, when are you gonna marry my brother." I said telling her my motive of meeting her today.

"Argh, Joshua didn't let me breath even a sec." She sighed.

Suddenly I am attracted to the girl beside Yujung. She read the book about 'Human Psychology'.

"By the way, Sunhee..." I want her attention on me.

"Hm?" She raised her eyebrow, looking into my eyes.

"Are you a psychology student?" I asked.

"Nope. I am a language student. Though, I want to learn psychology on my own." She replied.

'Attractive' I mumbled to myself. My type has always been someone that love to study, by themselves, or study for their future. Seeing Sunhee is studying for both, making me think that she's really attractive.

When I came back to my dorm, I stand in front of the shelves full of physics book. I love studying physics, if I am not able to debut as an idol, I would probably studying physics in university right now.

"Jake, what are you thinking about?" My roommate, Jay noticed that I was staring at the shelves.

"Nothing. Just that, I miss my student life." I said replying to him.

He could never understand me. No one in this group, know how exactly I felt. If I say something that is intellectual, they will just listen to me blindly without knowing what am I talking about.

After seeing Sunhee today, I can see my old self in her, making me attracted to her presence. Why now? My first impression about her was weak, but seeing her studying like that, it suddenly change my perspective about her. My heart fluttered a bit, everytime I think about her.