24 ; contract

[Sunoo's POV]

I read Suna's contract carefully with the other members. I make sure that I didn't miss a single thing from there. Usually every contract there will be a point that will said about artist safety, so that's what I want to search in the 5 whole page of contract.

After a few minutes trying to search for it, we have finally found it.

5. The artist safety is number one priority to the company. So, the company will provide a top-tier security and also privacy as the most important thing in the contract. If the artist feel unsafe, they can point this out to the management, and even can sue the company.

That's it. That's all I need in this moment. Since the incident happen, I cannot stand still because of her pain. It make my heart hurt as well seeing her that way.

"Jay hyung, can you file a complaints for Suna using your family lawyer?" I ask for his help since he is the only one that come to my mind that are perfect for this kind of thing.

His family is rich and has a lot of money, since his father is a CEO of a big company in South Korea. His family also have their own lawyer that will always help them when they need it. I hope that he can help me this time since I really need it.

I always know that SM Entertainment has the worse treatment toward their artist, especially the one who is not famous like the rookie idols. It won't hurt them if they got sued because of this issue since the contract has stated this thing.

I also called Suna's manager earlier to tell him about the voodoo doll thingy and what he said is just to file a complaint toward the company and they will settle it themselves. Her manager cares toward her a lot, but because she's in the big company, the treatment is not as good as the others like NCT or even Aespa. She got the worse treatment actually.

I don.t know what their intention in debuting her as a solo artist while they already promise her to debut in a new girl group next year. Someone must have been sabotaging her since then.

"My dad already gave the permission to use our lawyer, so give it a rest Sunoo-ya." The sigh of relief comes out when he said those comforting words.

"Gomawo Jay hyung! I will treat you good food later." I said with a full smile on my face.

I go to the hospital to visit my sick sister. I also brought her favourite flower, which is daisy. At first I want to give her a bouquet of roses since I love rose so much, but when I think about it again, it was her who is sick not me. So that's why I just brought daisy for her.

"You're awake Suna-ya?" I ask when I enter her room. I put the daisies in a jug that filled with water.

"Yeah oppa. What are you doing here? Did your work finished?" She ask at me concerns about my works. Nothing is more important than her, even my works.

"I have to take care of you since you're sick." I said patting her head. Sunhee cannot take care of her today because she got class. As usual, the busy uni girl.

"By the way oppa, can I ask you something?" I curiously want to know what has been on her mind.

"Yeah, what is that?" I ask her back.

"Did all of your members like me? It's already three
people that I reject already." She said making me cough after hearing her words.

I never knew that anyone in Enhypen like her. Based on my observations, I thought that no one like her and only adores her for her cuteness. Maybe I was too clueless.

"Who confessed to you?" I ask in a stern voice.

"Promise me that you won't get mad." She said. I just nodded at her but actually I won't promise to that.

"Ni-Ki, Jake and Jungwon." I widen my eyes since I was not expecting that.

"What?" I said, but she just laugh at me.

I never knew that my sister would be that famous that everyone in Enhypen like her especially Jake. He told me that he has a high standard, but it turns out to be my sister. What in the world happened?