04 ; meeting

[Third person POV]

Today is the meeting for the upcoming 'We Got Married' season 5 cast. The two newlyweds are also invited during today's meeting for introduction to the rules and so on.

The newlyweds choosen are Lee Heeseung from Enhypen and the solo artist, Stella Kim. Both of them has confirmed that they will be the part of the programme.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The girl bowed to the director of the show and all the staff there.

She seat on the chair that has been provided for her, next to Lee Heeseung's chair. Not long after that, the guy appear in the meeting room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Stella-ssi." The guy greet his 'wife-to-be' before the meeting start.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The girl shows her eye smile that is very cute.

The meeting went smoothly because there's no objection from both side. Both of them seems to be satisfied with the schedule and so on.

"Stella-ssi." The tall blonde guy call the cute girl before she leave the place to go back home.

"Yes?" She look confused, but it was strangely cute.

"Can I take a photo with you? My members seem to like you a lot, especially Sunoo." He didn't hesitate to make the first move.

"Of course." The two of them were taking selfie using Heeseung's phone.

"See you next week, Stella-ssi." He wave her goodbye.

"See you!" The girl leave the building entering her car.

[Heeseung's POV]

On the way back to the dorm, I stared at the photo that was taken earlier. A selfie of me and Stella. Sunoo is gonna be jealous if he knew this.

When I arrived at the dorm, there was a big smile on my face. I can't hide my happiness well.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greet as I enter the house.

"Annyeong hyung!" Greet the leader, Yang Jungwon.

"Why do you look so different today hyung? Like you seem so happy." Add Ni-Ki, the mischievious maknae.

"Ani. There's nothing wrong with me though." I try to shrug it off, but fail miserably.

"So, there's something wrong." Sunoo that has been looking at his phone suddenly talk. Gosh, I swear they knew me too much already.

"I met Stella Kim." I said.

"WHATTTT?" Sunoo widen his eye as soon as I said her name.

"Here's the photo if you don't believe me." I show the selfie that we took earlier.

There were definitely 'jealousy' written on Sunoo and Jay's face. I don't know why, but Jay is also took an interest in her lately. Even during the Dazed Korea interview he said that he want to collab with her.

"What did you do for you to meet her?" Jay ask.

"I have a schedule with her. Next week." I said it short, so that it will arouse everyone's interest.

"Daebak! She's so amazing. It has not been a week that she debuted and she already got a schedule with you." Sunoo said, not believing what I said.

It is actually true, since she's a rookie. Her fandom were growing so big already that she get invited to 'We Got Married'.

Everyone in the group has taken an interest in her, but I think that she's mid to be honest. There's still many girl that are more gorgeous out there.