special chapter ; japan with ni-ki

[Ni-Ki's POV]

"You have one wish to use. What do you want to do?" The male staff asked me.

I already have something in my mind ever since I decided to win the games. Around 3 years ago, I made a promise with someone during Sunoo's parent funeral, that I want to go to Japan with her, Kim Suna. This is my only chance that I got, so I shouldn't waste it and truly go for what I really want.

"Can you book two tickets to Japan please?" I said, telling the staff that I want to go back to Japan.

"I know that one is for you. But, the other one is for?" He ask cause I didn't tell him who will be going with me.

"Kim Suna." I said calmly, as I really should.

After confessing my affection to her, I realise what I really need is only a 'friend' and not 'love'. I must have been confused with my own feeling, since I am still in an adulting phase. If I realise it a bit sooner, she wouldn't feel uncomfortable with me, right? But after observing how she able to converse freely with the other that she rejected before, make me feel reassured. At the very least, we can still be friend.

I texted her to tell her about the short trip to Japan. I planned everything, from A - Z. From where we gonna go, to where we gonna eat, and of course where we want to stay.

━─━────༺༻────━─━
Suna⭐️

Hello Kim Suna!

Oh, hi Ni-Ki!
Why did you text me?
What's wrong?

Can you spend me your time?

When?

From Thursday till Saturday.

Where do you want to go?
It is such a long trip, it seem were.

Do you remember our promise during
your parents funeral?

Oh, you want to go to Japan with me?

Yes, if you want to.

Of course, I should keep my promise.
Then I will clear up my schedule till this
weekend.

Thank you so much.

No worries kiddo.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

[Third Person POV]

*Thursday ; 2:00 p.m*

Their flight to Japan us scheduled at 4:00 p.m, but they need to check in earlier for boarding purpose. They both sitting next to each other, at the boarding gate, avoiding other's gaze. They wears mask and hoodie to cover themselves, so that no one recognise who they were.

Ni-Ki put on his airpods to his ears, playing the songs that were in his favourite playlist, while Suna were just scrolling through her social media to find if there's any interesting gossips on the internet.

"What are you looking at?" Ni-Ki were curious about what the girl were searching on her phone.

"Nothing, just reading some news on the internet." She replied, then continue what she doing earlier.

"Do you want to hear?" He offers his airpods to her, hoping that she would join him vibing to the songs in his playlist.

"Can I?" She asked, before he nodded his head as confirmation.