28 ; truth or dare

[Third Person POV]

"Explain." Sunoo said, asking for his sister to explain everything that happen when they was away.

"Actually, I go out with Minji eonni today." Suna said being honest with her brother. All of the other Enhypen's member were also taking an interest about the topic.

"Minji? From NewJeans?" Sunoo said, lifting one of his eyebrow.

"Yeah." Suna said, feeling not guilty at all.

"Yah Sunoo, don't interrogate your sister like you're a police. Poor her." Sunghoon said, interrupting the conversation between the siblings.

"Alright, I will let you go today." Sunoo said, giving up for his only little sister.

After a while, they eventually got bored because there's nothing to do. So, Ni-Ki suggest that they play truth or dare, all eight of them including Suna.

"Who will start first?" Suna said.

"Okay, you start first, Suna. Ladies first." Heeseung, the oldest one said.

Suna spin the wheel of name on her ipad, to see who will get the first one. All of them were hoping that it will not be them. The first person who is lucky is Sunoo.

"I have a question to ask Sunoo." Jay said in excitement.

"Then, Jay will ask Sunoo." Jake said.

Sunoo of course, choose truth since they know how crazy that his member are when it come to dare.

"Who do you think, between the six of us suit Suna the most." Jay said with a smirk on his face.

Before this, Sunoo just avoid that question, but now he will not get a chance to avoid it anymore.

"I don't trust her with all of you, but if I were to choose, it would be Sunghoon hyung." Sunoo said without thinking twice.

"What? You just choose someone who isn't interested in her." Jungwon said, a bit dissappointed with Sunoo's answer.

"Eh, Sunghoon oppa have a crush on someone?" Suna said, curious about the things that Jungwon said.

"You don't know? I thought it was so obvious." Ni-Ki said.

"She's not our member, how does she know about it?" Heeseung reminding that she's not Enhypen.

"But still, she should at least know that though." Jake supporting Ni-Ki's statement.

"Let's just continue." Sunghoon said, breaking the fight between all of them.

The next one who will spin the wheel is Sunoo. And the lucky one is, Heeseung. Heeseung choose to do dare, since he doen't want anyone to ask who is his crush or something similar.

"I dare you to act like a maknae for 20 minutes." Jungwon said, being mischievous.

He just accept his fate, and let everyone talk informally for 20 minutes. He spins the wheel of fortune to see who is the next target. The next one is Jay. He decided to choose truth.

"Between the Enhypen members, who do you love the most." That's the typical question for Jay.

"Jungwon." He replied to Jake's question, not even hesitating to answer.

Then, when Jay is spinning the wheel, the name that all of them wait to be chosen is the lucky one. It was Suna's turn and she quickly said that she will choose truth.

"I will ask you the question." Sunghoon said.

"Okay." Suna said smiling, but no one know how nervous she was at that time because she doesn't even know what question awaits for her.

"Do you have a crush in Enhypen?" Sunghoon said. All of the other members were also curious about her answer.

"I do." She said.

"Who?" Jake ask.

"Tell me who is it?" Ni-Ki the maknae ask.

"I will not tell you guys, since Sunghoon oppa only ask do I have, not who is my crush." Suna said, making herself clear.

"Tell me Suna, who do you like." Sunoo said, wanting to know who steal his sister heart.

"It's okay guys, we can ask her again when her name is chosen." Jay with his agenda to tease the girl.

"Yah! You guys are so mean." Suna said, pouting because of Jay's joke.

When she spin the wheel of name, it landed on her name again. And she's honestly done at this point. She thought of choosing 'dare' but Enhypen is a genius group, so they will ask her to confess her feeling towards her crush, so by hook or by crook, she need to choose truth.

"Are you ready?" Jake said in excitement. But the one who is most excited were Heeseung and Jay since they really want to know who is her crush.

"Yeah." Suna said with her sassy attitude.

"Who is your crush?" Jake asked.

"Do you guys really wanna know?" Suna said, changing the topic.

"Yeah, we're dead curious." Sunoo said.

"Okay fine, my crush is..."

"Sunghoon." She said, covering her face because of embarrassment.