37 ; dating rumor

[Sunghoon's POV]

Today is a mundane Monday, where we need to film for our upcoming En O'Clock episode in a vacation house for 2 days and 1 night.

I took a same car with Sunoo and Jake, whole the other were using the other car. The vacation house take 3 hours ride from Seoul. So while on the way, I had a chance to message my crush, Sunoo's little sister.

━─━────༺༻────━─━
My babe🩷

Hello Suna.
What are you doing?

Oh hi?
Nothing much, just enjoying my monday.
Why?

Nothing.
I just miss you.
Don't you miss me too?

Nope.
I don't miss you at all.

Seriously?
I thought that you're enjoying our kiss.
Am I mistaken?

Gosh.
Please stop talking about it already.
Like I said that day, that was just a
mistake.

Was it really a mistake for you?
For me it is not.

Yes, for me it was just a mistake.

Why do you think like that?

Ah, haven't you heard?
That you're famous right now?

What?
I don't quite understand what are you talking
about.
Care to explain?

You're dating Wonyoung-nim right?
I saw an article about you and her.
Am I wrong?

What?
I don't even like her.
I only think of her as a friend.
Why would you tell me that I am dating her?

Please look into the social media will you?
You're a hot topic right now.
Then, I will go now.
I have a photoshoot.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

My face become gloomy after learning that I got into a dating scandal with someone who I don't even see as a girl. I only thought of her like a younger friend and nothing much.

Never could I imagine that getting a dating scandal with such a famous person like her. She was well known because of her beauty, and why would they think that I am in love with such a person.

"Sunghoon, are you okay? You look like you've lost your wife though." Jake noticed that I was gloomy.

"Nothing much, just that, there's rumour about me and Wonyoung." I sighed looking at those article. No wonder why Suna seems like she is so jealous.

"Aigoo, why does it is always my lil sister get through something like that. I should've just let Jay and him together, not you hyung." Sunoo teased me, but I know that he didn't mean it all.

He show support in me too. He is the one that told me that Suna is already in Korea. I am the first person he told after his older sister, Sunhee.

"I know right. Sunghoon, you should learn how to take care of woman like me." Jake said, proudly cause his marriage will be around the corner.

Right, in the car right now, all people are related to Sunoo. I like his younger sister, and Suna also like me, I think she still have feelings for me regardless of those pointless rumour. And Jake, is well known as Sunhee's fiance, although that he did not publicize it yet, but all people know that he already engaged.

"Hyung, I think you need to call our manager to clear the rumour. And I think since you don't contact Wonyoung anymore, it would be great that you told the public about the truth." Sunoo recommend.

"Thank you, Sunoo. You're the one who help me all these times." I said, grateful for his existence in the group.

Without a second thought, I contacted my manager to clear the things so that there's no misunderstanding between me and Suna. That's the least I could do for my future lover.

I know that we are not in any romantic relationship yet, but I really want the best outcome for both of us. She already goes through such a hectic experience when she's debuting as SM artist, so I don't want anything similar happen to her once again, after being in relationship with me.

I need to talk yo Wonyoung too, at least for the last time to clear up this shit.

After the long ride, we finally arrived to the vacation house, where we are supposed to calm ourself and play all sort of exciting games, and most importantly, I want to go fishing with the others to heal myself.