43 ; d-day

[Suna's POV]

"Oppa, who is the groom?" I ask my older brother, curious about who will be my sister groom.

No one ever told me who is my sister's boyfriend, so I know nothing about him. Not even a little information did I know about this.

"You'll see." He just smirked at me.

Since this day were a special day for Sunhee eonni, I will forgive her for not telling me who is her husband-to-be.

We've arrived at the wedding destination. It was so grand. The hall were decorated with abundant of pretty white rose that my sister like.

Today is my sister's happy day, but why don't I feel happy too? I guess I am missing the moments when I cling to her. It feels like just yesterday I sulk to her, because she go to boarding school when she was a high schooler.

Sunoo too, I feel like he's calming himself from crying. I know what his expression is like when he is sad. He probably doesn't want to cry here where today is the happy day.

"Miss Suna, Mr. Sunoo. Please go to the preparation room. The bride want to meet you both." The waitress tell us to go to where my sister is.

We both walk to the preparation room, and there's my sister, wearing a white dress. With a veil on her hair, and a cute crown. She look like a princess in the fairy tale. She looks so gorgeous.

"Suna! Sunoo!" She said excitedly when we walk into the room.

Both of us just look at each other, doesn't want to get too emotional.

"Eonni, you look like a princess." I said, complimenting her.

"I know right. She look unreal." Sunoo add.

"Thank you, both of you. But I need to tell you something." Sunhee said, making Sunoo frown.

"What? Did your husband ran away or something." He said, panic.

"No. He didn't." She chuckled.

"But, who is your husband?" I ask, since I really don't know who it was.

"You'll know soon. But I have something that I plan. And you guys must follow it, especially you, Suna." She said. Making me nervous of whatever the content is.

After discussion about the 'plan' both of us go the the wedding hall where everyone gather. Both of us seat at the table that has been reserved for us, together with Enhypen members.

"Oppa, why did all of the Enhypen member come to this wedding?" I ask curiously, because they didn't even close with Sunhee.

"You'll see." He said shortly.

My seat were beside Sunghoon's, as if it knew that me and Sunghoon were already in a relationship.

"Eh?" I said, making all of them focused on me.

"Wae?"

"Waeyo?

"Someone's missing." I said, making a confused face.

"Huh? What do you mean? Who's missing?" Jungwon said.

"Jake oppa." I said, after checking all of them.

"Ah, he's the groom." Ni-Ki said, spoiling the fun.

"What?!" I am so shocked.

"Sorry Suna-ya for not telling you. But Jake and Sunhee are couple." Sunoo explain.

"How can that playboy be eonni's boyfriend. That just didn't make sense." I said, still shocked with what happen.

"Yeah, everyone did not expect it at first. But his feelings are genuine." Heeseung add, making me nod, trying to accept what just happen when I am away.

The highlight of the show has come. The bride walk through the aisle, to the stage.

"Jake Sim, will you take Kim Sunhee as your wife, and love her and only her?" The priest said the wedding oath.

"I do." Jake said confidently.

"Kim Sunhee, will you take Jake Sim as your husband and love him and only him?"

"I do."

"The husband may kiss the wife now." The wedding ceremony end with their sweet kiss.

"I will throw the flower now." Sunhee said, to the line of girls in her back.

In wedding tradition, the one who recieve the flower bouquet, after the bride throw it, the person will be married, soon.

Sunhee throw the flower bouquet without hesitation, and the one who got the bouquet was no other than her bestfriend, Moon Yujung.