35 ; sunghoon

[Suna's POV]

Me and my brother has so much things to share with each other. Three years being apart, making our life seems incomplete. Meeting again after those years, talking about what happen during those times, making us complete.

"Oppa, did you find yourself a girlfriend?" I ask out of curiousity. He is not the type to easily fall in love with someone, but if he do, he will be so loyal to them.

"Not yet. But I do have a crush on someone though." He said shyly, talking about his crush making him like that.

"Who's your crush? Do I know her?" I ask. I hope that he like someone that will love him back, as much as he like that person.

"She's Minji." He said.

I was so shock hearing those familiar name. I remember the time when Minji eonnie tell me that she like my brother. We use to hang out often back then.

"Whoa daebak. Did you confess?" I ask, with my puppy eyes, to know whether my brother did the first move or not.

"Not yet. I'm still not sure about my feeling." He explain.

"Why? Minji eonnie was really a good person. Since I know her, I will approve your relationship. Thank you." I said, teasing the older one. He's probably annoyed with me, but I don't really care.

"How about you? Did you find an American boyfriend?" He said, teasing me back.

"Yah, why do I need to find an american boyfriend, when there's a lot of handsome guy here in Korea." I said, confidently.

"Yah, why do you talk rudely with your oppa?" He sound angry but cute at the same time.

"Mian." I said, pouting my lips, sulking at him.

"Did you know that noona will be marrying her boyfriend by the end of next month?" He said out of the blue. I suddenly interested in the topic.

"Jinjja? Who's her boyfriend?" I ask curiously, cause I really don't know about her love life. Actually she never told anyone about it, not even Sunoo who live in the same country and same region as her during the time when I am at the New York.

"I don't know. Probably some random guy she found on the street. I don't even know how he looks like." He said, but why do I think that he know who the person was.

"I see. It's good that she finally found the right one." I said.

"Right, I was worried that she might not marry anyone because of her study, but she did find someone." Sunoo said, wiping the tears that fall onto his cheeks.

We talk a  lot until the night. Since I'm free till tomorrow, I ask him to stay on my place. It is not weird enough cause he's my brother. Of course I told Mina beforehand, so that she can go back home.

While we were watching the movie, suddenly he ask me about my crush. I don't want to talk about it, but since he speak first, then I guess I really need to talk about it.

"Do you still like him?" He ask.

"I do."

"In fact, I still like him so much that I always look at Enhypen's mv, his fancam, and everything that he appears on." I said, missing someone tok much can hurt sometimes.

"Why don't you meet him?" He suggest that, but I just can't help myself. What if he had a change of heart, then I'm done.

"Does he still wait for me?" I ask my brother hoping that he didn't find someone else.

"Why don't you ask him yourself? He know that better than anyone else." Still convincing me to go and meet him.

"I'm afraid that he will not like me anymore. I'm afraid that those feelings for me are already gone. I can't see him with anyone else. It's broke me." I said, holding my tears.

"Don't worry. If you miss him so much, he probably feels the same. Remember when he said that he wait for you for 4 years. Now or then is still the same. He's still good at waiting. So don't worry to much about it. He still like you so much, Suna-ya."