05 ; we got married

[Stella's POV]

Today is the marriage day. I got into my wedding dress and my make-up artist, Hwang Yura were putting some make-up on my face. During this show, only Han Se Hyun and Hwang Yura were allowed to follow me to the shooting site. That is the rule that has been set by the the director of this show.

When I arrived at the site, I saw seven boys were lining up waiting for my arrival. They were, not else than Enhypen, Heeseung group members.

"Am I late?" I said while putting a smile on my face.

"Nah, you're just on time." One of the guy replied, I supposed it to be Sunghoon.

"Okay! Now everyone is here, we will start the wedding ceremony." The director ask us to go to our position.

Today, my manager will represent my father during the ceremony. The director will be the MC that will arrange the wedding journey.

1... 2... 3... Action!

With that, my wedding ceremony started. I wall down the aisle with my manager as a father figure. We both walk into the stage. I turned my body, facing my 'husband-to-be'.

"Now that both of the husband and wife were here, I will start with a marriage oath." Said the director.

"Mr Lee Heeseung. You are Lee Heeseung becoming the husband to Stella Kim. Do you promise to love Stella Kim and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, everyday, forever?"

"Yes, I do." Heeseung replied.

"Miss Stella Kim. You are Stella Kim becoming the wife of Lee Heeseung. Do you promise to love Lee Heeseung and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy time and sickness times, everyday, forever?"

"Yes, I do." I said.

"Now, the groom may kiss the bride." The director instruct.

Heeseung pull me closer to his embrace. He cupped my face, and kiss my forehead. With that, we both officially becoming husband and wife.

After the ceremony, it's time for us to discover our house. But before that, we bid goodbye to the other Enhypen members. I also doesn't forget to say goodbye to Sunoo, my special relationship.

"Bye Sunoo-ssi!" I said waving at him as he walk to the company car.

"See you again, Stella-ssi." He replied.

"Now, should we go to our house?" Heeseung suggest that we go to check the house.

I nodded and walk beside him toward our one week house. The house were really big especially the living room. There were also two room, for me and Heeseung. Of course we need to sleep separately, since this were not real marriage.

After we both already satiesfied with the house tour, both of us decided to take some rest while watching the TV at the living room.

All of our action were recorded because there's camera everwhere in this house except for the bathroom.

"Stella, may I ask you something?" Heeseung start the conversation since we were both been silent for almost an hour already.

"Yes, just ask me." I said while focusing on the drama that we watch.

"Why did you become a solo artist?" Oh, I thought he want to ask about something else, but it turn out to be about my career.

"Honestly, I'm not sure too. Before this I was planned to debut in a new girl group. But, my company debut me earlier than the other." I explain it to him, hoping that he understand.

"I see. Honestly, if I were them, I would do the same too. Your voice is amazing." He showed me his thumbs up. He's so cute.

We both then talked about a lot of things while waiting for the sun down. I feel comfortable when I am with him.