20 ; back from hiatus

[Stella's POV]

Two months has passed, and now I am back from my long hiatus. I will become more active after this, and hope everything will go in my way.

The first thing I do is of course, always fans number one, so I decided to tell them that I am back.

"Eonni!" I call for my older sister that is watching TV at the living room.

"Wae?"

"I'm going to live in my room, so if you need anything just text me." I said, then going to my room.

I am so grateful that my sister has finally accepted the favt that our parents has passed away. Now, she want to act like an older sister. She always nag me if I sleep late, and even wake me up every morning before she go to her class.

What funny is, whenever she's hungry, she always search for me because she doesn't know how to cook. Thanks to Jay, now I can make a simple dish for both of us. I also make lunch box for eonni when I wake up earlier than her.

After putting a light make-up and my face, I open my ipad to go live. I wonder what my fans reaction when seeing me back from my short break.

Honestly, I am scared that there might not be any fans joining my live tonight, but it's okay. Since I am planning to just do a simple greeting to them.

When in the live, I thought that I would not be sleepy, but I end up sleeping with the live on. When I wake up, I was still on the live. Luckily, I wear hoodie, so the fans doesn't see my face.

"I'm sorry yeorobun! I forgot to turn off the live and end up sleeping." I said talking to the ipad in front of me.

Fans ; It's okay Stella-ya.

Fans ; It feels like I watch my girlfriend sleeping. So cute.

Fans ; I've never seen any k-pop idol sleep on live.

I saw all of those comment. What does that call when your partner call while you're sleeping? Sleepcall?

This was my first time too, going live and fall asleep. Maybe I don't get enough sleep.

"Guys, why don't you sleep yet? Is it still early on your place?"

Fans ; It is still early here in New York.

Fans ; After you end live I will go to sleep.

"Don't you guys have school? Or work tomorrow?" I ask curiously, because I don't know the age range of my fans. But I am sure there's many fans that is older than me.

Fans ; I do have school, but I just can't sleep.

Fans ; Seeing you live making my eyes fresh.

"Guys, I think I need more sleep. I will end this live now. Annyeong!" I said before turning off the live and continue my sleep. I am sure that I will be scolded by my manager tomorrow morning cause of what I've done.

The duration of the live is 8 hours, and I am curious to see what happen tomorrow.

I woke up very early in the morning, at 8;00. Usually, I woke up very late, but since today were my first day coming to the company after my short break, I think it was more polite to go there early.

"Annyeong!" I greet everyone that pass by me.

I am in such a good mood. I don't know why am I so happy but I have a good instinct that something that I've always want will happen today.

"Hello, Stella-ssi." Se Hyun-nim greet me as soon as I enter his office.

"Hello." I sit down on the sofa, sonce he ask me to do so.

"How's your break? Are you fine now?" He ask with concern.

"I guess I'm fine. I feel better that I've back to work." I said with a smile on my face.

"Ah, I see. You're so happy that you go live for 8 hours." He said, pointing at my mistake last night.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay. You've done a great job." He said, patting my head like I am a child.

"By the way, you've something special that you need to attend." He said, giving me a document from his table.

"What is this?" I said while looking at those document.

"Invitation for a collab. With Minji from NewJeans." He said, explaining.

"Is this real?" My eyes widen when he said that, I liked it so much! Minji were my bias in NewJeans! Oh my god, that's why I felt good earlier.