01 ; the debut

[Stella's POV]

Stella Kim. That is the name given when I started my training in this company. Now, in this moment, I will make my solo debut, leaving my real name behind, Kim Suna.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm a new solo artist, it's Stella Kim imnida!" I bowed to the camera, introducing myself to the whole world.

The show that I was in right now were the Music Bank, where all the artist that had make a comeback or debut perform their song. I need to make short interview before I go for the performance.

As my name being called by the director, I enter the stage for the interview. I saw two tall figure, one girl and one boy were holding their mic on the stage. I got in between both of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Stella-ssi. How do you feel today? Are you nervous?" The boy greet me before I start my performance.

"Of course I am nervous. But for now I will do my best for my performance later on."

"Stella-ssi, can you tell me about your debut concept?" It's the girl turn to ask me question.

"It will be no fun if I spoil it very much, but what I can say is my concept is like a love between a fairy and a human. If you want to know more, please check my music video on Youtube." I said while putting a big smile on my face.

"Now, we will watch Stella's stage with her debut title track 'Divine'. Till we meet again!" Both of them said the line together.

Now it's my time to shine. I need to nail this stage and make my debut stage unforgottable.

The staff were setting my mic and clothes. When I'm ready, I go to the middle of the stage, making sure I was in the centre before starting my dance and singing. I put my thumbs up as a ready signal, and the song is played right after.

I put all the effort in my performance and slayed in the stage. It feels like the stage was mine the moment I step on it. I finish my performance with some cute ending fairy that every kpop fans like.

At the backstage, there's some idol that asking me to do TikTok challenges with them. Since I was a quick learner, some dance move won't hurt me.

I choose to took video with Aespa sunbaenim for their Spicy comeback, since we are in the same company. Honestly, I really like all the aespa member and thankful for this moment.

After that, I walk toward the special room that is provided to me. In that room, there's my staff waiting for my arrival. When I come to them, they quickly remove the mics and prop that is on my body.

The make-up artist also remove my make-up and undo my hair. She put a light makeup and just tie my hair with a ponytail.

Since I was debuting today, there will be no encore stage for me. So my staff and I just go back to our company, SM entertainment.

[Jay's POV]

"Whoa daebak!" Sunoo shouted in the dorm like always.

"Wae Sunoo?" The curious me were looking at what Sunoo is watching.

He definitely watching a music video of a girl. In the video, the girl was wearing a white dress like an angel. And she were performing a dance with her back-up dancer.

"This song is really good, you guys need to listen to this song!" he press the volume button until the maximum, making sure that everyone in the house hears the song he is playing.

Her voice is so angelic that it could heal my heart. Knowing that she is a new artist were really shocking cause in my opinion she could be in the same level as the older solo artist like IU and Taeyeon.

"Yah, who's the artist? Do you like her?" Heeseung that is quiet before took an interest in what Sunoo watch.

"She's so pretty right?" He show the video to his older Hyung.

"Oh I know her." Sunghoon suddenly appear out of nowhere saying that he know Stella Kim.

"Of course you know. You're the MC for Music Bank." Sunoo said in sulky face.

He really loves Stella, like unconditionally. The other member even don't know what possessed him until he become the girl best fanboy ever.

But she kinda look familiar for me.

Where did I see her?