00 ; epilogue

[Suna's POV]

"Mama, do you think Younha look pretty in this dress?" She showed me the red wine dress that her father give for her birthday present.

"You always look gorgeous in mama's eye." I said pinching her cute chubby cheeks.

She just smiled at me, then left to the living room to watch her favourite show, Extraordinary You.

When I was staring at my phone, I accidentally saw a picture of someone that I was missing. Park Sunghoon. Currently, we are away from each other.

He was in South Korea, while me and Younha, our princess resides in a penthouse that he bought in Japan as our 3rd anniversary gift.

He still works as an artist, and still together with ENHYPEN. While me, already retired from being an artist after Park Younha was born.

She is already 6 years old, and I've married Sunghoon for 8 years already. There's so much hardship we've gone through during those 8 years, but still be with each other through hardship.

It's been almost a year since he come back home, and both of me and Younha are missing him so much. The only thing we can do to overcome those feelings were only by texting and calling each other.

Hoonie, I miss you so much.

"Oh, mama!" Younha calling me from the living room.

I rushed from the kitchen to the living room, to see what's happened.

"Hm?" I said, looking at the monitor to see who is in front of my house, but there's no one.

Younha said there's someone ringing the door bell just now.

Ding Dong!

I was suspicious, but no one show up on the monitor. So I pick up the baseball bat, that is Sunghoon's, to check for the person who is playing the door bell.

When I open the door, I saw a tall figure that I've been missing so much. It was my husband's, Park Sunghoon.

"Papa!" Younha said, running toward her father. You can tell that she miss him so much.

"Hoonie.." I said with tears in my eyes.

He spread out his hand to hug both of us, he miss us so much too.

He stay in this house for 2 days before he go to the group's concert at Tokyo Dome. He literaly fly to Japan 2 days before their rehearsal, just to be with us.

"Darling." He called me, it's been so long that I've heard his voice. I just can't believe that I've finally get to hear it now.

"Hm? Why Hoonie?" I asked.

"Actually, I've something to tell you." That make me nervous hearing what he gonna say.

"What?" I asked.

"I have a collab with someone, but I think I shouldn't do it. I'm afraid that darling would be upset hearing her name." He said, softly.

"Who is she?" I asked, concerned about it too, and curious.

"Jun-" He didn't finish saying her name, and I know who it was. I suddenly kiss his lips, before he could say the full name of that person.

"Huh?" He asked confusedly.

"Your punishment." I said. Luckily Younha was busy playing her toys and didn't see this unsightly scene.

"You're still the same, the one that I love the most." He said before standing up, taking out something from his bag.

It was a small box for an accessories.

"It's yours." He said, opening the box.

It was a silver necklace, with a star shapped pendant. The shape is so pretty. I love it so much.

"Thank you so much, hubby." I said, thanking him.

"Do you know why I choose this?" He asked.

I don't know. Maybe because I like stars, or maybe he thought that this necklace is pretty?

"I don't know." I said.

"The name of the pendant is 'Stella', and god's miracle bring me my own Stella, my first love, and my last love. I could never imagine if I've never met you on the day of your debut." He said, putting the necklace on my neck.

"How thoughtful." I said.

"And what's more, I feel like you're my shooting stars. Whenever I am with you, all my wish, my prayers are being answered. I am so lucky to have you as my wife." The sincere confession, make us fall in love deeper.

"Papa! I want a gift too." Younha said, staring at me with jealousy after I've recieved the necklace.

"Aigoo, how can I forgot my princess gift." He said teasing the sulking girl.

He take out another box, with another necklace. It was the four clover pendant, sign of luck.

If I were his shooting stars, then, Younha is his luck. Sunghoon, I've never imagine that you could be this sweet. I am such a lucky person to have you in my life.

May us be happy forever, my lover, my husband, Park Sunghoon.