21 ; bestfriend

[Third Person POV]

Today is the day that Stella goes to Hybe Building for her first ever collaborations, with Minji from NewJeans. Today were like a history for her.

When she walks into the filming room, she saw the beautiful figure sitting on the sofa, waiting for her arrival. She did not forget to greet her bias.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Minji-nim." She talk in excited mode. She cannot believe that she finally met her bias.

"Ha ha, annyeong Stella-ssi. Please just talk informally to me." She replied to Stella.

"Okay, eonni!" Stella said in excitement.

The two will be covering the songs from 'Frozen' movie, and the collab will be uploaded to Spotify under Disney account.

"Eonni, what song we will be covering today?" She ask curiously.

"We will be covering Into the Unknown, Let It go and For the First Time in Forever." She said.

Then, both of them look at the lyrics to see their own part. After like an hour practicing their lines, finally they go for the recording, in the studio.

Minji enter the studio first then Stella. They are singing nonstop for the three songs, Let It Go, For the First Time in Forever and Into the Unknown.

The times taken for the recording takes about 2 hours to finish. They got good compliment from the producer.

"I'm so glad that Disney choose us." Stella said.

"I know right. We kinda sound better together." Minji said.

Yeah, no one know how happy Stella were hearing what Minji said.

"Oh right, can I have your phone number?" Minji gave her phone to Stella so that she can fill her number in the phone.

Stella too, gave her phone to Minji, and they exchange their numbers.

Then both of them go to the cafeteria to eat lunch since both of them were really hungry after spending so much energy on the studio.

"By the way, I heard that you and Heeseung sunbae were in We Got Married." Minji said to the girl beside her.

"Yeah, why? Did you like Heeseung-nim?" Stella ask, teasing the one who said about We Got Married.

"Ani. I don't like Heeseung sunbae. I like someone else." She replied, with a pout on her face.

"I wonder who does eonni like." Stella said.

"He's also in Enhypen." Minji said.

"Wait what? Oh my god, did we like the same guy?" Stella said.

Stella actually like someone in Enhypen. At first she think that it was just admiration, but day by day, the feelings got bigger and bigger until she finally accept her own feelings.

"Oh? Did you also like someone in Enhypen?" Minji ask.

"Y-yes." Stella stuttering. She was very nervous about having a same crush as Minji. If Minji was, she think that it's better for her to move on quickly, since Minji is a lot preetier than her.

"Mine is Sunoo sunbae. How about you?" She ask Stella, curiously.

After hearing Sunoo's name, Stella breath a sigh of relief. Sunoo is her older brother, and Minji like him. She will support her if she want to court Sunoo.

Stella also tell Minji who is her crush in Enhypen. And Minji were so shock hearing who it was.

"Ah, so he's the one who you like." She said, also breath a sigh of relief.

"Don't tell anyone about it, I'm so embarrassed." Stella said while covering her face.

"Don't worry bestie. I will not tell anyone about it." She said while patting Stella's back.

"Be-bestie?" Stella ask confusedly.

"Yeah? Why?" Minji ask her back.

"Am I hearing things? Are we really bestie now?" She ask for Minji confirmation.

"Yes. We already exchange secrets, so I think that you're already my bestfriend." Minji replied.

No one know how happy Stella was at that moment. She wish, she could meet Minji frequently after this.