15 ; enhypen's dorm

[Stella's POV]

"Eonni, did you pack your things?" I said with a swollen eyes.

I just recieve the news about my parents earlier. It was totally heartbreaking. That's must be why I felt so uneasy since yesterday.

"Let's go eonni, they have arrived." We both go to the lobby, waiting for Sunoo and his friend, maybe.

Seeing Sunghoon and Sunoo get out from their car, walking toward our direction, we both quickly approach them.

"Oppa, don't cry." I hug my older brother.

"Sunhee noona! I'm worried about you." He said, releasing my hug, and go to hug my older sister.

"I'm more worried, but I feel like I'm going to get sick."  She said.

The four of us then get into Sunghoon car, and he drove us to the airport. When we arrived, there are a lots of people there. They probably want to check for the accident too.

"Sunoo-ya, Stella-ssi, please wear this mask." Sunghoon said.

Both of us take the mask from his hand and wear it so that no people will recognise that it was actually us. We lined up to the customer service counter to ask for the details.

"What do you need?" The woman on the counter ask.

"Can I ask if there's person named Kim Hanwoo and Yoon Seora in the plane that crash this morning." I said, cause Sunoo oppa and Sunhee eonni is already speechless.

I understand that they easily get shock to the point they will get sick. I am very sure that after they go back home, they will be sick.

"Wait a minute." She said. I'm hoping that it is actually not my parents. Sunoo didn't even see them for the last time. I feel so bad for him.

"Kim Hanwoo and Yoon Seora is in the plane XY270 that has crashed this morning. I'm sorry for telling you this bad news. Condolence to the family member of Kim Hanwoo and Yoon Seora." They bowed leaving all of us speechless.

"It's not true right? It is not true right, Suna." Sunoo hug me tightly, still in denial. I understand him so much, but I cannot be weak.

"Suna-ya, it is okay to cry if you want to. Don't pretend to be strong." My sister told me that, making my tears fall, uncontrollably.

"Sunghoon oppa, please take all of us into the car. I cannot stand this anymore." I said while crying so loudly that everyone in the airport could hear us.

"Arasso. Let's go back to the car." All of us, walk very slowly to the car. All of our energy has been drained because of crying.

When we are in the car, we are all speechless. We don't even utter a word. Until, Sunoo start to speak.

"Hyung, can we bring them to live with us. I'm afraid to leave them both alone." He said.

"Oppa, don't do that. I can take care of Sunhee eonni and myself. I don't want to burden other people." I said, declining his request.

"Okay, you both will stay at our dorm." Sunghoon said.

Argh!

This drives me crazy. I don't want to burden anyone in this moment, but I end up did.

I couldn't even fall asleep during on the way back to Enhypen's dorm. There's just too many thought on my head. The funeral date is also not set yet. This are all messed up.

I text my manager because I want to take some break. This is too much for me to handle. I hope that he will understand me.

"We've arrived." Sunghoon said when he has done parking his car.

I want to wake Sunhee eonni, but when I touch her skin, she were burning up.

"Eonni's sick." I said, drawing both of the guy attention.

"Jjinja?" Sunoo said, and touch her forehead.

"Hyung, could you help me to carry noona?" He ask Sunghoon to carry her.

"Arasso." He lift her up with piggy back style.

All of us then go to the lift to enter their dorm. When we arrived, all of them are already waiting for us in the house.

"Where do we put eonni?" I ask the Enhypen members.

"Ah, Sunghoon, just put her in our room." Jay said, suggesting to put Sunhee eonni in his and Jake's room.