34 ; comeback

[Third Person POV]

Three years has passed, and now Stella has comeback being an actress under Hybe labels. She signed a contract for 7 years under the company.

She also change her name, from Stella to usung her real name instead, Suna. Her first appearance would be on her web drama, as a side character.

It's been really long time since she met her friends, even her brother Sunoo and also all of Enhypen members.

She still remember those memories when she with them, vividly. She also remember about her crush, Sunghoon.

Three years ago, during their last meeting...

"Suna-ya, what are you doing these day?" He ask the girl that sitting in front of him.

"Hmm, nothing much. Just do this and that. My life is so boring you know." She replied.

"Ahh I see. Do you want to go out with me?" He confess.

But the girl think that this is not the right time yet. She need to leave him for a while to study, and she were afraid that his heart would change.

"Sunghoon-ssi. I don't think that I can." aShe said, fidgetting her fingers, nervous.

"Why? Do you like someone else now?" He ask, confused with her answer.

She's his crush, and her crush is him. So why can't they date? Just why?

"I need to leave for a while. When we meet again, and you don't have a change of heart then we can be together by then." She said, trying to explain, but Sunghoon were literally lost.

"Why do you need to leave? Are you sick? Don't leave me Suna-ya." He's begging, just for her to stay.

"I'm not sick. Just that, I need to go somewhere to study." His eyes widen when she say study.

"Study? Where?" He ask, curious about where the girl want to study.

"New York." She said, short but precise.

"That's far away from here. Do you need to go that far?" His tears fall down onto his cheek.

"Oppa, don't cry. I promise when I come back, I will still love you." She said, wiping his may tears.

"Arasso, just come back anytime. Oppa will always wait for you." He said.

[Suna's POV]

I've already finish my first ever filming in Korea. Luckily I got accepted in the same company as my brother. So I decided to hangout with him later, for storytime of course.

"Clear my schedule for this afternoon. I need to meet someone important." I said to my manager, Lee Mina.

She's the one who stay with me in the Hybe dorm, since my sister is now already working as lecturer at Seoul National University. She's staying at my house, since I don't stay there anymore.

Plus, now she already got a boyfriend, so she literaly need more privacy.

"Miss, you've got a call." Mina said, handing me my phone.

I smile as I saw the name that appear on the phone. It was my brother. He probably excited to see me and can't wait.

"Oh, oppa. Waeyo?" I ask him after I pick up the call.

"Did you already finish?" He ask, excitedly.

"Hmm. Oppa, where do I meet you after this?" I said, before leaving to my car. Now I can drive on my own.

He text me the adress where he want to meet me. I drive myself there, to the Chinese Restaurant. I literaly miss all of the Korean food, but Chinese food is still on top for me.

I search for my brother when I arrived, and the waitress guide me to the personal room. There I saw my brother waiting for my arrival.

"Oppa!" I shouted as I saw him.

I really miss him so much, being so far away from each other really hurts. And I hope after this, we will never be apart anymore.