She would have loved to pamper her. She would have loved to gossip with her like two teenagers cause as a matter of fact Mirae as a child kept secrets from Jaison but never from Mrs.Kim. The bond they shared was strong.

"O-oh! Okay then. Come inside, sweety. Sit down I'll bring something to eat."

"That was her first day in korea after staying away for so long. After that I took her to the hotel she decided to stay at. I wanted to insist her to stay with Mum cause even if she didn't tell me I knew she was expecting her to stay there so they would have a blast together." Jaison sighed again.

"After that I frequently started visiting her. I tried to ask her the reason of her visit back to korea but she used to change the topic every time. I- I don't know why but I felt that there was an invisible wall in between us. We weren't like that teenage couple. We weren't like the couple who texted each other. We were different. It took me a month or two to be comfortable with touching her freely. Initially she used to act surprised or used to flinch when I tried something so I decided to give her space and looks like it worked. We were finally starting to come back on track. We were returning to being the real us."

"How wrong I was! There was never an 'us' to begin with."

"Mirae- Park. Park - Mirae." Jaison introduced them to each other. Mujin smiled at the woman he heard so much about and reached his hand out.

Mirae shook his hand and smiled at him.

Jaison side hugged his girlfriend." So? Isn't she beautiful?" He raised his eyebrows at his best friend. Mujin chuckled and nodded his head.

"She sure is. I have heard a lot about you. Its a pleasure to meet you."

"No! No! The pleasure is all mine." She shook head." He talks a lot about you too. He might not admit it but he admires you a lot-"

"How about we go and get something to eat?" Jaison intentionally interrupted her mid sentence. It was too late. Mujin had already heard the part. Now his face was plastered with a smug expression while he eyed the man.

"Wipe that annoying look off your face before I do it myself."

"I asked her about her father a lot of times. She used to say that he's fine and all but it was weird to never see her talk to him on call. She sure was close to him. Back in childhood days she used to call him atleast twice whenever he was away. I remember her sulky expression when he had to cut the call."

"She used to get irritated whenever I brought up those childhood memories. It confused me. I cherished them. I missed them but when she got annoyed by the mention of school life or childhood I stopped bringing that up in our conversations. She was a beautiful truth of my life. I wanted to show her off to the world but she used act different when I brought up the thought of making our relationship public. We both were serious then what was the problem?"

"I used to give her gifts, jewellery and many more things. They didn't matter to me. Her reaction did. Whenever I couldn't spend time with her because of office work. I used to give her gifts, branded clothes and surprisingly they set her mood right. She didn't like to go to amusement parks and museums on dates like back in highschool. Instead she preferred busy restaurants. Then she would complain about the place being overly quiet." He chuckled, almost scoffed." I can't believe I used to keep up with that. Looking back now, I adjusted with whatever change she brought upon herself and she refused to do the same for me. I was changing myself for that woman yet I didn't even realise it. I was so hung up on our 'sweet childhood first love' that I hoped and expected her to change over time. I never pointed it out if she did something that didn't set right with me."