Wait for me

"Yes, Ms.Choi?" Jaison asked still focused on the powerpoint presentation on the laptop screen. The woman walked towards his table keeping a few files on the desk.

"Sir, the collaboration is really doing wonders. The other companies will definitely be facing a loss in the near future while The Wings Co. will be having a smooth phase. Its all thanks to your brilliance." Ms.Choi said, content with the outcome of her boss's decision.

"Good." He said nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal. It actually wasn't for him. He had studied the market to its depth and his gut feeling could never be wrong. The result was pretty much predictable for him.

"In that context you will have to attend a meeting in Germany." She said as she flipped the pages of her notepad looking into his schedule. His focus crumbled at the mention of 'Germany'. He slowly looked up. The memories came rushing back but what surprised him was that they weren't chewing their way into his soul, they weren't hindering the serenity of his mind. They were just memories at this point. They were not hurting him.

He realised. He had finally moved on.

But there was something in that country that made his heart ache a little. He was a human afterall.

"Is it necessary for me to go there?" He asked calmly.

"I wouldn't even have mentioned it if it were not, Sir." Ms.Choi pursed her lips as she observed him." Is there a problem, Sir?"

"No." He shook his head.

"So, are you going?" She tilted her head.

"I will."

"Great. So its a three day trip and I have already made all the-" she was interrupted by his almost loud voice.

"Three days? Why three days? The meeting cannot last for three days, right?" Ms.Choi almost laughed at his expressions. He was too predictable for that.

Three fucking days? Hell na.

"There are two meetings on two different days, Sir. I actually included an extra day for going and returning flights."

"Oh. I'll see to it." Ms.Choi bowed lightly and walked out of the room.

                               .............

Akira roamed around the bed fixing the bed sheet. She ran her hand across the bedsheet to make it smooth without any ridges or creases. Satisfied with the clean appearance of the bed she walked to the chair of the dressing table picking up the pillows and comforter. Walking back to the bed she neatly placed the objects on their rightful places.

She was mumbling something in her mouth the entire time.
"Plasma is a fibre free matrix...." She stopped her actions when Jaison entered the room." Why don't you inform me about your arrival? I haven't even started cooking?"

"Maybe because I don't come back just to eat food." He gave her a tight lipped  smile." What were you doing?"

"Thats really your favorite sentence, right? 'What are you doing'?" She tried to mimic his deep heavy voice.

"I do not sound like that." He scrunched his face.

"Yes, you do and I was cleaning the room. You can notice it with a pair if eyes in those sockets in your skull." She sassed back.

"You know how to talk now? Huh? Last time I checked you were stammering to even say a word." He smirked as her face flushed at the memory. He walked towards the bed loosening his tie.

"W-why are you removing your tie?" She asked timidly completely opposite of the tone she used a minute ago.

"Can't you guess?" He started walking towards her instead trying to contain a wide ass smile.