Responsibilities

The door to the office opened with a thud making both of them flinch.

"YOU FILTHY MOTHERFU-UUU-A-A-A-AAHA. Who might this pretty lady be?" Mujin entered turning his expressions of betrayal to enthusiasm, clasping his hands infront of him.

He approached the girl completely ignoring Jaison's presence. He just had to enter when the conversation was finally going on the right track. Idiot.

"My name is Park Mujin. Nice to meet you."
He held his hand out and Akira gladly accepted. Her eyes widened a little when he kissed her knuckles.
Such a flirt!

He chuckles at her flustered reaction.

"My name is Akira."
Mujin stepped away abruptly jerking Akira's hand in the process, startling her.

"Oh dear lord. I have sinned!!" He says making a cross sign across his chest, acting dramatic.
"Forgive me."

"Stop acting dramatic Park." Jaison closed his eyes in annoyance and maybe in embarrassment too.
What would she be thinking? Wait. Why do I care?

"So you are my dear future sister in law." He gave her a cheeky smile, swinging his body side to side. " Wait, wait, wait. That reminds me-"

1!   2!   3!

"YOU FREAKING ASS! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AND I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT IT FROM YOUR FUCKING LAWYER TEAM. EVEN MY DEAR MAIDEN DIDNT TELL ME ANYTHING. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I GAVE MY BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS FOR YOU!!" He was pointing his finger at Jaison acting all dramatic.

Jaison facepalmed.
Dude. You're going to scare her away.
On the contrary, she was trying to hold in her laugh.

"Are you done?"

"No. I have so many questions. When!? Where!? Why!? How!?" He suddenly turned to the girl. "Is he forcing you to marry him? Buttercup, he is a really boring guy."

"Buttercup?" Both of them questioned in unison. He again completely ignored Jaison and sat next to her.
"Let me tell you about him. He is just a-"

"MS. SHARMA!" Both of them faltered at his loud voice." I think it is not a pleasent  time to talk. We'll meet some other time. Here, this is my phone number. You can call me anytime you want." Jaison gave her a tight lipped smile. Mujin slumped back into his chair, pouting.

She took the piece of paper from his hand, her fingertips touching his. But this time they were warm unlike last time. She stood up, bowed slightly and turned to leave.
Just as she was about to exit the room, she stopped and looked back at him.
"It was nice to meet you. See- see you soon." She didnt wait for his response and quickly walked out.

"She seems decent."

"So you are finally back to normal." Jaison rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. But, hey, my reaction was genuine." Mujin grinned.

Jaison looked at him like he was insane." My dear maiden didnt tell me anything. Really? When we departed KIM'S DINER about a week ago, it was mum who called you. It wasn't unusual but you asked me to leave. She probably told you everything. You helped her elaborate more on this topic. It wasn't Ms.Zara who told her about our sudden visit." Jaison slumped back into his chair." It was you."

True. Mujin was the one to help Mrs.Kim connect most of the dots. Him barging into his friend's office was just for fun. He didnt need a reason to come and meet him but annoying Jaison was something he loved to do. But he didnt expect Akira to be here too. He was sure at first sight that the girl sitting in the chair was the one who had become a part of their conversations a lot these days.