A Special guest

Black, blue and grey.
Those were the only colours in his dictionary. His ties were the only things that knew how to be colourful. He always gave the vibe of a mob boss. Jet black hair , brown eyes, jawline sharper than a knife and a toned tall body. He had it all. He wore an all black suit with an oversized blazer and a red tie. His driver stopped the car infront of 'The Wings Co.'. He got off and entered the 60 storey building. It was one of the highest storey buildings in Busan with an illusion of almost touching the sky.
It was named WINGS afterall.

He entered through the automatic slide glass door, his presence screaming only two things - Elegance and Authority. The employees nearby bowed their head in respect, some bowed in fear while some just for formality. He bowed in return. It wasn't a new site. He seemed to have a cold personality but cold necessarily didn't mean disrespectful.

He gradually entered the elevator to reach his cabin on the 59th floor. The top floor was actually a relaxing centre and on top of that , the rooftop. The relaxing centre was a place for employees to slack off for some time by playing various games and getting involved in fun activities.
Kim Jaison came up with this idea as trading wasn't necessarily a passion for everyone. Some of his employees decided to study economics, trade and statistics just because engineering and medicine was too difficult for them. Those subjects were considered to be the toughest of all. The relaxing centre was a way to make sure the employees worked with sincerity and dedication for them to enjoy their time there. They were all monitored. If any of them slacked during working hours, they were not allowed to enter the centre and their pay was also deducted with respect to the time they wasted.

He got off the elevator, opening a button of his blazer. The employees stood up and bowed. He held a stoic face after noticing the reduced number of the employees. They were late. He sighed and turned towards his office. Entering inside he walked towards his desk and stood beside it staring outside the huge glass wall just behind his desk.

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in."
His secretary entered.

"Good morning, Mr.Kim."

"Morning, Ms.Choi."

He didn't turn around waiting for his secretary to notify him about his today's schedule.

"Congratulations, Mr.Kim. The company's rank has improved all because of your and other worker's hardwork."

He wanted to wince but controlled himself. Yes, his company had become better but it wasn't the best. There were still five competitors he had to beat.
He simply hummed in response.

When she realised he wouldn't say anything she cleared her throat. "You have a meeting with the LAVO industries at 10 am. A few projects to review after that. The workers you chose to make the assignments will be ready with their projects at sharp 12pm."

She hesitated to say the next line.
"Your father has asked you to check and review the two new branches of KIM'S DINER on the outskirts of Busan."

"Who do you work for Ms.Choi ?" he asked calmly.

"You, Sir." she tried to hold back a stammer.

"And who are you suppose to take orders from ?"

"Y-you, Sir."

"I hope that clears your misunderstanding, Ms.Choi. While being in this building we don't talk about other stuff. If my father wants something from me" he slowly turned around " he asks directly from me."
He maintained a hard eye contact with his secretary.
"You work for me. There is no need for you to listen to him just because he is my father."

"Understood, S-sir." she said breaking the eye contact.

He slowly sat on his chair with hands clasped on the table."Inform me when the CEO and the chairman of the LAVO industries arrive." he said opening his laptop.