In their words, if you have a guy who builds mud walls at home, you don't have to wait for others to use it before it's your turn, so you won't waste time.
  Then there are the manpower for ramming walls. There aren’t many strong laborers nowadays. Although they are not experienced wall rammers, they have basically done this kind of work. As long as the speed is slower and the movements are more careful, they can still do it. The houses were built.
  The most commendable thing is the integrity of the villages that are now being sold. No, after all the homesteads have been allocated, people actually learned from the way they went to the government office to draw lots, and also arranged lots for the villagers to choose their houses. The base method comes.
  As a result, the part that made the villagers most worried was passed safely. As for why the villagers were worried, they were of course worried that Li Zheng would show favoritism and give good positions to his own family.
  Drawing lots depends on one's own luck, and no one can make a difference.
  In this way, after each family's homestead was in place, the bustling scene of building houses began in the entire Yongning City.
  The people in the city did not show any resistance to the fact that farmers from the countryside were moving to the city.
  Not to mention that this is a matter decided by the government and they have no right to interfere. Even they themselves hope that more people can live in the city. Otherwise, the place would be deserted, and no one would dare to go out even before it gets dark at night.
  Especially those households in the south of the city often use thick wooden sticks to hold the door from the inside in broad daylight, for fear that bad guys will break into the house and then they will be ordered to do nothing every day and the earth will not work. It is scary to think about it.
  Things are different now. Since the villagers came to build houses, people come and go every day, and there is popularity everywhere.However, these
  families no longer use wooden sticks against the door every day, but they also have smart ideas to do things. Started a business selling steamed buns and porridge.
  Because the free area in the south of the city was the largest, Lin Yuanqiu specially arranged the most populous village of Lanshi here.
  Although the villagers have brought iron pots and grains from the village, they are preparing to build a temporary stove to facilitate their meals. But there are hundreds of families building houses here, and there will always be times when they are too lazy to do it themselves, or are too busy to cook. Now, isn't the opportunity for city people to make money come.
  There are tea sellers, steamed bun sellers, and rice sellers.
  Knowing that people in the village were reluctant to spend money, the man selling steamed buns specially scooped out a few more bowls of thick noodles when kneading the dough, so that he could buy two steamed buns for one penny. When the villagers who cooked saw it, they simply put away their stoves and bought and ate directly.
  As for the rice sellers, the same goes for them. They go to the grain store and buy the cheapest broken rice for cooking. As for the vegetables, they are simply cooked into vegetable soup. People who want to sell an extra penny per portion will add some minced meat to the soup, so that when the villagers buy rice, they will scoop a spoonful of vegetable soup directly on the rice, and then The soup flowed along the rice grains to the bottom of the bowl, but the thin meat foam was spread on the top of the rice, making people drool. They picked up the chopsticks and picked up the bowl. A large bowl of rice soaked up the broth quickly. It can be eaten.
  Seeing that such a large portion of rice with minced meat is only sold for three cents, more and more people are buying and eating it.
  In this way, more and more people are doing small businesses in the city, and the food sold is starting to be of all kinds. Anyway, as long as the price is not expensive, I often go out with a basket to sell, and when I come back, the basket is empty.
  Seeing such a scene, many villagers quickly started selling food, and also carried home-made steamed buns and pancakes to sell everywhere.
  Even though there are more and more people doing business, demand often exceeds supply. After all, there are more than 37,000 people building houses this time. Even if you exclude less than half of the number of old and young people, there is still a market of nearly 30,000 people.
  It can be said that this major relocation brings joy to both urban and rural residents every day.
  Many people even hope that the construction of their houses will take longer.
  But how could it be possible? By the end of June, houses were beginning to have roof beams.
  Then something unexpected happened to Lin Yuanqiu. He originally thought that many villagers would use thatch to build roofs, but less than half actually did so.
  Some people even drove ox carts to Shizhou Prefecture or other counties to buy tiles because they could not buy tiles locally.