𝟎𝟑𝟐 ✧ A SECRET MOVE

─────  ⨾ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄requested by NightwStxr

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

───── ⨾ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄
requested by NightwStxr

ARTIST ♡ Jan Peteh
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Jasmine surprises her long distance boyfriend by secretly moving to Slovenia with the help of his band mates.

    JASMINE WAS NERVOUS as she walked in the direction Kris mentioned that he'd be. He would be picking her up from the airport, the girl having officially moved to Slovenia. It was quite the process but her boyfriend's band members had helped in every way the four of them could without him finding out. It was supposed to be a secret for Jan to find out after everything was set in stone.

    Kris had helped her pick an apartment so the process wasn't as stressful. She visited a couple of times over the last three months to slowly prepare everything but now, it was time to start the new journey. She was quite thrilled to spend her days in the country with the people closest to her. She couldn't even wait to witness Jan's reaction. She had not mentioned anything to him or made it seem like anything important was going on.

    Jasmine and Jan were in a long distance relationship for two years with the two only able to visit for certain periods of time over the years. The couple had met when the H/C haired girl was on vacation with her friends and cousin; she had bumped into him whilst her cousin was essentially pulling her in the direction of a shop she wanted to visit. Their first meeting was memorable and they both began talking afterwards, discovering many things they had in common.

    She was ready to take that next step and live closer to him since she was sure that her relationship would only continue growing in a positive manner. She loved him and she couldn't see herself with anyone else, which was cliché but she didn't seem to care.

    She found the Dutch-Slovenian and gave him the brightest smile once he noticed her from his peripheral vision; the two walked a bit closer to each other and he brought her in for a hug since he hadn't seen his friend in a couple of weeks physically. The two of them were such good friends since they had some things in common as well. They had a bunch of time to get to know each other due to the last two years.

    "I cannot believe you are actually moving here, like you can hang out with the band as much as you want. Jan is going to be quite a happy person for the foreseeable future, I mean he never stops talking about you. You are my best friend but sometimes I wished that he would, so now he can." Kris stepped back from his friend after telling her what he needed to. He himself was excited to watch his bandmate's reactions, but who wouldn't be?

    Jasmine laughed and playfully hit one of his shoulders. "Oh come on, who could ever grow tired of hearing about me? I'm such an amazing person. Don't you agree? Last time I checked, you love me too."