𝟎𝟎𝟖 ✧ EUROVISION SURPRISE

─────  ⨾  𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄requested by raggislover

───── ⨾  𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
requested by raggislover

ARTIST ♡ Thomas Raggi
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Y/N surprises her boyfriend in Rotterdam after thinking that she wasn't going to be able to make it due to work.

    Y/N L/N WALKED around the airport after her flight finally landed and she gathered her luggage. She had flown to Rotterdam in order to surprise her boyfriend Thomas. The grand final of Eurovision was later on and there was a specific time that she needed to meet her friends at the venue. She made plans with Victoria, Ethan, and Damiano to surprise the youngest member but she also wanted to be there to support her friends.

    She had a taxi take her to the place and she was met by Victoria who ushered her to the backstage area. She would be sitting in the green room with them once the finals actually started, but for now she was ready to see her partner. The two girls walked for a little longer before the H/C haired girl came to a stop. She could heard Thomas' voice speaking to Ethan and Damiano most likely.

    "What is this surprise?" Thomas asked, a tiny bit annoyed that his friends were trying to keep something from him and would not tell him. He had asked about it like fifty times, yet he still got no straightforward response.

    "We will tell you soon, just be patient!" It was the singer who spoke up this time, his voice being louder than he intended. "You are going to love it, that's all I can say for now."

    Thomas rolled his eyes at the two other males, not wanting to talk about it anymore because of the fact they were so hush hush. He wondered what could be so important but everyone in the band could be a little on the unpredictable side sometimes. Who knows what they had in store for him.

    "Stay right there for a second," Victoria's words were more quiet so that Thomas was unable to hear. She turned and walked back into the dressing room with a smirk present on her face, not attempting to hide anything from the younger male.

    Her slight mischievous energy gained his attention, causing him to focus on Victoria completely. "Why do you look like that? Did you do something you shouldn't have?" His words held a teasing tone to them.

    "Why do you assume I did something?" It wasn't long before she feigned offense, not able to do it for too long though.

    She glanced at Ethan and Damiano, who had the same type of expressions on their faces. It was time for them to reveal the big surprise. The bassist was excited to see how her friend would react. His girlfriend had been working a lot recently and originally thought that she wouldn't be able to go to Rotterdam, but fate had different plans.

    The de Angelis started explaining what she and the other two had been keeping from Thomas. "We are finally ready to tell you about your surprise. You've seemed a little...disappointed recently, so we wanted to cheer you up with someone special."

    This was Y/N's cue to made her presence known so she joined the band in the room and her eyes immediately landed on the guy she loved so much. A look of disbelief had flashed upon his features but it was soon replaced with happiness. Thomas walked over to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her, feeling tears in his eyes that he tried to keep at bay.

    "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't able to come because of work. Are you staying for the finals?" There were so many thoughts in his brain that he almost couldn't keep up.

    Y/N laughed, finding his reaction a little funny but more-so precious. "Yes, I am staying for the finals and afterwards. I'll go back home with you guys. I honestly thought I wouldn't but I worked something out with my boss and she let me take a couple of days off. I talked with these three about surprising you and hopped on the first flight here that I could get."

    She rubbed his back once she felt his hands fidgeting, which was a habit that he had picked up because of her. He was the happiest person and it was obvious in that moment. The girl stepped back a bit and it didn't take long for their eyes to lock with one other's gaze. He had a couple of tears that escaped, which made Y/N frown for a split second.

    She wiped them away before kissing his cheeks. "Angel, I'm here, okay. I came here to support you guys. I could never miss out on something as big as this."

    "I was convinced that I'd have to do this without you, but I'm happy that you're here now." Thomas' confession almost broke the L/N's heart but she was over the moon that she could be here in person to cheer him on like he and their friends deserved.

    "I hate to break up this sweet moment but we have to finish getting ready," Damiano reminded his band mates.

    Y/N placed a hand on her boyfriend's arm and smiled once more. "I'll be here all night so go and get ready, rockstar."

    Thomas playfully rolled his eyes but did as she and Damiano said, going to change into his outfit for their performance. It was going to be a crazy night but he felt like it would be ten times better now that Y/N was with him.

 It was going to be a crazy night but he felt like it would be ten times better now that Y/N was with him