𝟎𝟐𝟒 ✧ A FRIENDLY REUNION

─────  ⨾ 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍requested by 3twie_S0ap

───── ⨾ 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
requested by 3twie_S0ap

ARTIST ♡ Jere Pöyhönen
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Y/N and Jere were childhood friends but she had to move at the age of sixteen; after ten or so years, she moves back to Finland and ends up having a reunion with Jere.

    MOVING BACK TO her home country of Finland to live with a friend of hers felt quite like a dream. She had moved away not long after she turned sixteen, her dad getting a better job in Spain. It was difficult but every single day she managed and lived her life. A day didn't pass by though where she did not think about her home and how her friends were doing.

    Being back was this insane feeling and it made things more emotional at first, but she got used to everything as the days went on. The friend that she moved in with, Ella, was a music producer that worked with some of the local artists. She had many friends that she wanted to introduce to Y/N but there's one in particular that she thought of first as she was sure that the two would get along.

    The L/N enjoyed making friends so she'd finally agreed to meet this friend; Ella had been very vague about the guy, only saying that he was a musician who she had been working with for a couple of months now. It was as if this guy was a complete mystery, but it was interesting to say the least.

    "Come on, N/N!" The pink haired girl yelled from downstairs. They were set to go to her studio where Y/N would finally get to meet the mysterious guy. She would be lying if she said she wasn't excited.

    The H/C haired woman finished getting ready by braiding her hair and running down the stairs almost, stopping in front of the other girl. "I'm ready."

    "It looks like he's going to get there before us, so you'll meet him right away." A small smile was given before the two went to get in Ella's car.

    The ride was silent, only the sound of Dua Lipa faintly playing on the radio. It didn't take long for the two women to arrive at the studio, Y/N taking in the exterior. It looked like an ordinary building from the outside but the interior was screaming 'it's a music studio.' Ella wasn't a subtle person and it was obvious.

    They walked further inside and the pink haired girl was the first to spot the male, the L/N being too occupied with reading some of the lyrics written on a white board hung to the wall. She finally snapped her head to face the man and woman once Ella revealed the name of the guy.

    "Jere, this is—," was all she got out before stopping, noticing how the two were looking at each other as if they knew one another, which confused her but she didn't mention it.

    "Y/N! I thought you were in Spain." Jere's shocked expression turned into a happier one. The had been childhood friends, having met when they were toddlers. He had been so sad that his best friend had to move away but they had started following each other on social media later on, texting every once in a while.

    She hadn't been on her socials in a while because of the move from Spain to Finland so he wasn't aware that she had come back after all these years.

    Ella looked at the two before going to sit down, listening to their conversation, trying to pick up how they knew each other. She usually didn't hesitate to ask questions but this didn't seem like a scenario where she really needed to be involved or anything, so she just didn't.

    The H/C haired girl grinned slightly, going to explain herself. "I was, but I decided that I missed Finland so I moved back. I'm staying with Ella and I've been here for a week now. I'm sorry for not saying anything about it, it's just been crazy."

    "No, it's alright. I can imagine that it was, I mean, you've been gone for over ten years without coming back. I've missed you! How have you been?" There were so many things that the male wanted to tell her and talk about, but he thought best that he ask her the simple things first.

    She crossed her arms over her chest and responded. "I've been good! I made some great friends there and I plan on visiting them. I started writing songs more seriously and I helped with last year's Eurovision entry, Chanel."

    "Yes, I was so proud when I found out." He didn't hesitate to admit, still feeling proud of the girl. He had kept up with her career a bit since he got curious.

    "Did you come here to record a song?" Y/N asked, feeling curious as well. She was aware of his music career and passion for the art of music. It's something that they've bonded over for years.

    Jere nodded, a smile forming past his lips at the thought of the song he and Ella had recently finished writing. It was one that he was pretty proud of. He ushered his friend to sit while Ella played some of the beat that they had come up with, that being the first thing that they did.

    Seeing the male so excited was something that Y/N had missed seeing. The more she spent time with him in the studio, the more she came to realize, and she had never been happier; being back feeling like the best feeling.

 The more she spent time with him in the studio, the more she came to realize, and she had never been happier; being back feeling like the best feeling