𝟎𝟎𝟓 ✧ ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION

─────  ⨾  𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍requested by -SIEUNST4R

───── ⨾  𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
requested by -SIEUNST4R

ARTIST ♡ Victoria De Angelis
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Stephanie is the second female member of Måneskin; one day she has a conversation with Damiano that a certain blonde girl wasn't supposed to hear.

    STEPHANIE CASSANO DREAMED about performing from a young age. She started to enjoy the art of singing and music due to her family's interest in the arts. It was a big part of her childhood and teenage years so the fact that she got to do what she loved with some of her best friends, well it was a huge thing to her.

   Going on to win Eurovision in 2021 opened doors for her and her band, giving them opportunities they never thought possible. Måneskin growing as a whole was great but the more time went on, the harder it got for the girl to hide her true feelings. She was in love with her fellow band member and best friend, Victoria de Angelis.

    The boys always teased her about it and it scared her honestly. She was always open about her sexuality, like Victoria and Ethan were, but it always felt different when Vic was involved. She would get more shy when alone with the bass player and it started to gain more attention from the public, which is something Stephanie kind of wanted to avoid.

    The three boys and two girls never hid any affection for one another but everyone knew that it was more friendly where the H/C haired girl was concerned. However, deep down she wanted more with the blonde. How could she not? Vic was stunning and one of the nicest people she knew. Anyone would be lucky to have someone like her.

    The band had just finished a concert in New York, Stephanie and Damiano being the first two backstage. The two singers did not hesitate to sit down on the couch in the dressing room. The crowd had been wild and the vibe was electric to say the least. It was one of the best crowds they've had on this tour so far.

    "When are you finally going to tell her how you feel?" Damiano's question snapped the H/C haired girl out of thought, her eyes moving to focus on her friend.

    An unimpressed expression was painted on her features but the Cassano remained silent for the next couple of seconds. She did not like the boys mentioning her secret when Victoria could just walk in and hear what was being said.

    "I don't know what you're talking about." She feigned innocence.

    Damiano rolled his eyes at her response. "Yeah, okay. Steph, we all see how you are with her, even the fans have started to see it. You can't keep this a secret forever and I don't understand why you would want to. It is obvious that she likes you too."