𝟎𝟏𝟖 ✧ WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P1

─────  ⨾ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄requested by hpthalia

───── ⨾ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
requested by hpthalia

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Nathalia and Bojan have been friends for a long time but it isn't until Eurovision that it blossoms into something more.

    NATHALIA BOPPED HER head to the beat of the music playing, dancing with the Norwegian-Italian that had become one of her best friends. She had been able to come to Eurovision in Liverpool and got to meet a lot of people because of her best friend and crush, Bojan Cvjetićanin. He had surprised her with the question and there was no way that she wouldn't turn him down; it ended up being one of the best decisions.

    Everyone had been so nice and welcomed her with open arms. She enjoyed the whole experience and it wasn't something that she would forget. Through this though, she felt as if her and Bojan had gotten even closer, if that was even possible. They had begun flirting more and it was so much that other contestants had started a bet on when they thought the two would finally get together and how it would happen.

    Of course, no one ever told the two, but it was public knowledge that Nathi and Bojan were meant to be; they would always fawn over each other and their friends found it to be amusing. At this point though, everyone was begging for someone to make a move. This was Liverpool and it was now or never, right? Alessandra seemed to think so as she hadn't shut up about wanting to push them together, to get them to hold hands or kiss or something.

    Watching them interact was like watching a romance movie where the two leads didn't confess until the end, which was exhausting sometimes since she was so invested. She wasn't the only one who felt this way though. She had talked to Kris about trying to set them up and he was all for it, wanting it to happen for years. Bojan and Nathalia always danced around each other when it came to their feelings, which had become obvious.

    Alessandra Mele glanced over and saw that the Slovenian's eyes were trained on her friend which almost made her smirk. She felt like this was the perfect time to get them to do something. They were all at a party to celebrate another Eurovision, it being just for contestants and their friends. She turned her attention back to Nathi, who had noticed as well.

    "You know, he loves you." She revealed.

    The curly haired girl shook her head and looked confused. "What? No, he doesn't. He is my best friend."

    The Italian gave her an 'oh really' type of look. "We both know there's more to it! You love him too. Neither of you can stop flirting or simping over each other. Everyone has noticed and we all think it's time for you guys to start dating."