𝟎𝟑𝟏 ✧ THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG

─────  ⨾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆requested by zoosiaq

───── ⨾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆
requested by zoosiaq

ARTIST ♡ Kris Guštin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Kris and Y/N are found by some of the other contestants, kissing, but their relationship has been secret.

    TO MEET AT the Eurovision Song Contest was almost a guarantee that everyone was going to become friends, whether it be best friends or not. That happened to Y/N L/N and Kris Guštin; the two quickly became so close in the span of a month or so with their friendly feelings turning into romantic ones. It definitely wasn't expected but neither of them questioned it or wanted it to disappear from existence.

    They entered a relationship a week and a half before the start of the contest; Kris had asked the brunette out one night after they went to see a movie and the two ended the night with walking around, just talking about everything. The girl had been surprised but it wasn't a question, whether or not she was going to agree. The happiness that she felt in those moments was unlike anything she'd felt before and she enjoyed it.

    Their relationship was still secret because of the newness paired with the stress of the contest. The final was the next day and the brunette female was honestly terrified; such nervousness had never ran through her, not in that degree. She was usually calm but it's not like she could help it with everything going on in her life, most of it happening all at once. She was happy to have a support system around her though.

    Her new boyfriend was the best at trying to cheer her up and keep her calm, knowing the level of stress first hand. He reminded her time and time again that they needed to have as much fun as they could since it'd be over before they knew it, which was such a true statement. He was there for her and it truly helped her out. That was a blessing but it also made hiding their relationship harder.

    Sneaking around when their friends and interviewers weren't around was difficult to say the least but they managed; they were just wanting to have that privacy whenever they could. They would spend so much time talking and hugging each other, sharing a kiss or two here and there. They didn't want to rush anything and that was important to the couple. The two staying in the same hotel made things easier.

    Y/N ended up in the Guštin's hotel room for the second night in a row, needing to feel his arms around her. He welcomed her with open arms and the two went about the night as normal. They had been discussing all that would happen the next day and how it was almost over. The female had planned to go back home for a week before going on a trip to Slovenia, which Kris was ecstatic about.