𝟎𝟏𝟒 ✧ MAKING FRIENDS, P1

─────  ⨾ 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄requested by Sylyvn

requested by Sylyvn

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Sophie and Bojan meet for the first time officially and start to become friends.

SO MUCH WAS happening around her at once since everyone was getting ready to do rehearsals. It was Sophie's first time as a Eurovision contestant and she couldn't have been more excited, although she was quite a shy person when it came to anything other than performing. She had yet to really talk to anyone, only sticking to the same people she had gotten close to.

There were so many people who were set to compete and it sometimes overwhelmed her when she thought about talking to every single person. Her circle of people included Alessandra Mele, Luka Ivanović, Remo Forrer, and Jere Pöyhönen. She had gotten so close to them but had yet to speak with anyone they were friends with.

Her and Jere were in the middle of a conversation when she noticed that a dark haired guy was loose at her, which she did not know how to feel about. She noticed that the Finn had seen this as well so he had decided to say something.

"That's Bojan, uh, from Slovenia. You can go talk to him." He tried to encourage her as he had become friends with both of them. He just wanted everyone to be friends, which was sweet.

"I don't know," Sophie hesitated as she didn't realize until it was too late that the Slovenian was walking in their direction.

Jere had so he smiled at her before just walking away, leaving her alone with Bojan. She would have attempted to get him to stay if it wasn't for the Joker Out member already being in front of her. He seemed very nice and she had heard great things about him, but still felt a little awkward.

She was aware of who he was because she had begun keeping up with some of the other contestants. He was quite cute and attractive, she had to admit. That was not such a good thing since she usually would get shy around guys, there being a couple of exceptions.

"Hi," he greeted, smiling.

"Hello," she spoke back, trying hard not to stumble her words or look at him for too long. Sophie hated when she got like this sometimes since all she wanted was to be able to make friends and stuff without having to get so timid and awkward.

Bojan's smile widened at how cute he thought she was. "I'm Bojan. You're Sophie, right? Jere has told me about you, he said that you're nice so I wanted to finally talk to you. I hope you don't mind."