𝟎𝟎𝟕 ✧ ENGLISH LESSONS

─────  ⨾  𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒requested by raggislover

───── ⨾  𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒
requested by raggislover

ARTIST ♡ Jere Pöyhönen
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Jere wants Y/N to teach him some English but she can't get over how cute he is.

    TEACHING ENGLISH TO someone who didn't know much at all was more difficult than Y/N L/N had anticipated but she really wanted to help out her boyfriend before the Eurovision Song Contest began. Jere had recently been chosen to represent Finland in the contest so he would need to learn as much as he could within the next couple of months.

    That's where Y/N came in, having offered to help him and teach him; considering she fluently spoke the language, she was most likely the best person to do it. The two were almost always together which was good for English lessons. The two had recently begun doing said lessons and it was cute to see Jere trying so hard, but he often got quite distracted by his girlfriend and he would in turn get frustrated when he got something wrong.

    "I believe in you." The girl spoke clearly. She gave him an encouraging smile which he returned and gave a little laugh.

    "Thank you." He had to stop and think before speaking.

    She soon explained what she wanted him to do; she had written down some things for him to repeat. He could understand a little bit more than he could speak but it was all good. His girlfriend had faith in him and did think that he was doing well.

    "Okei, toista perässäni (okay, repeat after me). My song is crazy and it's a party." The sentence was something to describe his song 'Cha Cha Cha' since it was a pretty crazy one. It was a great party song that she could see going very far. The first time she heard it, she knew that her boyfriend would impress everyone with it.

    Jere took a breath before speaking. "My song is, uh, crazy and it's party." He gave another smile before laughing when he saw his girlfriend's expression.

    Y/N could feel her heart melting almost. He was just so adorable and she loved his accent more than she cared to admit. The girl shook her head before pecking his lips. She couldn't help but to feel that way to be completely honest.

    "You're cute. That was good. English can be very confusing but don't overthink it." Her words were true. Even as someone who was able to speak the language, she still made a lot of mistakes and didn't understand everything. It was just how things were and it was perfectly fine.

    "You're going to do great," the H/C haired girl reassured her boyfriend. She always wanted for him to do well and succeed at his goals. He really deserved it more than anyone else she knew.

    "Rakastan sinua niin paljon (I love you so much)." The Pöyhönen muttered loud enough so that the L/N could hear. He placed a hand on her check before leaning over and kissing her nose.

    "I love you too, you dork." She teased.

    The dark haired male turned his head to the side a bit, confused at first, but then his brain started processing what she said. He poked her side as a form of payback for her teasing comment.

    "Okay, okay, I'll stop teasing you." Y/N held her hands up in surrender.

    The two got back to the lesson and Jere did great, making some progress. He was content with how it was going and so was his girlfriend.

 He was content with how it was going and so was his girlfriend