𝟎𝟏𝟓 ✧ START OF SOMETHING NEW P1

─────  ⨾ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄requested by chwelsh

───── ⨾ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
requested by chwelsh

ARTIST ♡ Andrew Lambrou
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ After a while of dancing around each other, Carlota and Andrew finally talk and get to know each other.

    CARLOTA GRIPPED THE microphone as a high note came in her song, the Spanish girl hitting it with ease. She was in the middle of rehearsals on the Eurovision stage. It was a dream come true and she just wanted to do her best. There was a lot of pressure to get a high placement and make her home proud of her but she wasn't the type that wanted to think about the negatives.

    There was a lot going through her brain at the moment but she powered through. She honestly was just thankful to represent the country she grew up in. Part of the girl had wished to know who was watching her from backstage and wanted to know their whole thoughts about the staging. She wondered if it was enough since there were other acts in the contest that had more elaborate stages.

    However, there wasn't anything that she could think of to change her mind. Everyone that knew of the whole vibe and aesthetic ahead of time loved it so she thought that it was just her being too hard on herself. That was something she had a problem with but it had gotten better.

    It was weird being on stage and not able to witness what was going on backstage. In her mind, she wondered if her friends were watching. Was Alessandra watching whilst she warmed up her voice? Was Noa trying to watch while she stretched?

    There was one person though that didn't really cross her mind; Andrew Lambrou, the representative of Cyprus. The two had yet to actually speak and be introduced for real. All they had done was exchange glances as they walked past each other or were in the same room. The two had mutual friends so it was difficult for everyone outside of their circles to understand how they hadn't said a word to one another.

    It was true though. The two were definitely intrigued by one another but just hadn't had the courage to introduce themselves. Of course, they knew of one another and thought the other was talented, but that had been it so far. Their friends were starting to get tired of it since they could see the emotions hidden behind each glance that would be given.

    Carlota and Andrew thought that the other was attractive and didn't do much to hide it when in public. This had gone of for weeks now and the group of friends wanted this to finally end, so Mae had spoken with Andrew about watching the Spanish girl's rehearsal, which he'd thought about doing anyway. How could he not?