𝟎𝟎𝟐 ✧ A COMING OUT

─────  ⨾  𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓requested by raggislover

───── ⨾  𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓
requested by raggislover

ARTIST ♡ Thomas Raggi
WARNINGS ♡ Mentions of assumptions made about bisexual people.
SYNOPSIS ♡ Y/N comes out as bisexual to her boyfriend after feeling nervous about it all.

    THE SOUND OF a sigh filled the room as Y/N L/N paced back and forth, thought after thought running wild inside of her brain. Her boyfriend Thomas was coming home from a couple of months of touring the world with his band. The girl was beyond proud of him, but she could not think about him right then. Thinking about him brought forth anxiety as she had something important to tell him.

    She had always questioned her sexuality but only recently came to terms with it. She was bisexual and while she knew Thomas was going to be supportive, she could not shake the nervousness inside of her chest. It wasn't necessarily him or their friends that made her nervous, more-so the public.

    There was a part of her that worried that things would change once she came out, as crazy as it may seem to some people. It was pretty scary but she tried to push down the negative feelings. She eventually stopped pacing once she heard the sound of a door opening and closing, not realizing Thomas had gotten home until then.

    "Amore mio," the Italian called out while he shrugged off his jacket.

    "In here," she responded. She attempted to hide the fact that she had been stressed out and anxious, but didn't know if he would believe it.

    One thing about Thomas Raggi was that he was so attuned to her feelings and the tells her body would give when she was not feeling positively. That's one thing that she loved about him, even though there was a long list of reasons. He was always there for her and they supported each other so she felt a little silly for being so fearful. She just couldn't help it.

    Thomas walked into their shared room, a smile appearing on his lips at the sight of his girlfriend. Her H/C hair was tied up into a messy bun and she was sporting a pair of shorts and a blue tank top. He always loved seeing her looking so comfortably. She was the most stunning person to him and he was always quick to show her these feelings.

    He walked closer to Y/N and hugged her for the first time in months, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment. He had missed her more than words could express so of course the first thing he had to do was hold her. However, his moment of peace wasn't long once he felt her hesitation to return the affection. He pulled away and furrowed his brows.

    He confusingly asked, "Are you alright? You usually are happier to see me. I didn't do anything wrong and forget, did I?"

    "No baby, you didn't do anything." She was quick to calm down his rising worry.

    The girl turned and went to sit down on their bed, closing her eyes for a second to calm herself. She opened her eyes and was met with her boyfriend sitting next to her, a gleam of concern in his eyes.

    "N/N, is everything okay? Did something happen while I was gone?" Thomas asked a little too fast but she was able to understand each word.

    Y/N turned her head and their eyes made contact for a split second before she looked away. "No? Yes? I don't know, it's not all that important I guess. There's just been a lot on my mind but it's not anything that anyone has done. I've just come to terms with this part of myself that I wanted to hide for the longest time."

    When Thomas still had confusion painted on his face, she knew that she would have to elaborate further. She took his left hand in her own, lacing their fingers together. She looked at him again and was ready to get everything over with.

    "I've come to terms with the fact that I am bisexual. I've been nervous to come out and actually say those words. I wasn't nervous to tell you specifically because you're the most supportive, but not everyone is like that. I worry that people will take my sexuality and turn it into something negative when it comes to you."

    She continued sharing her feelings after pausing for a moment. "I mean, there has always been a stigma that bisexual people cheat, and I don't want people saying that about me and our relationship."

    Thomas kissed the top of his girlfriend's head and held her other hand too. He felt happy that she trusted him enough to be open with this information but he hated that she was thinking about things that would've never crossed his mind.

    "Mia cara, I'm so proud of you. I know it's not the easiest thing but I adore you. I don't want you worrying about something like that because I know you love me. I love you too and I trust you. Your sexuality is a beautiful part of you. There will always be people who don't understand but you have to ignore it."

    He raised one of her hands up and kissed the back of it. He looked back at his girlfriend and noticed the tears in her eyes.

    "How did I get so lucky?" Y/N asked.

    Thomas chuckled and shook his head. "I think I'm the lucky one. How about we watch a movie to cheer you up?"

    "That sounds great," Y/N agreed.

    The couple spent the rest of the day in each other's arms, watching movies and enjoying each other's company.

KOTA'S NOTES! ─────
as of november 21 to november 23 of 2023, this book will be under heavy editing because i am changing up the layouts. so, if you are tagged in an imagine chapter that you've already read, i sincerely apologize!

 so, if you are tagged in an imagine chapter that you've already read, i sincerely apologize!