𝟎𝟏𝟒 ✧ MAKING FRIENDS, P2

─────  ⨾ 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎requested by Sylyvn

───── ⨾ 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
requested by Sylyvn

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Sophie and Bojan meet for the first time officially and start to become friends.

    LATER ON IN the day, after rehearsals, an excited Sophie wandered around the hotel in search for Bojan. The two had planned after rehearsals to meet and hang out to continue their conversation from earlier. She also had mentioned that she wanted to see the cover he did of her song. She felt comfortable with him more-so now.

    She found him sitting outside near the pool, scrolling on his phone. He looked so calm and at ease, not having to worry and stress about the contest. She moved closer and sat down next to him but not before she made her presence known, not wanting to scare him.

    "Hey," she greeted.

    He looked up from his phone and smiled at her, waving. "Hey! I'm happy you're here. I'm glad that we can actually hang out. How has your day been? We didn't really see that much of each other after rehearsals."

    She felt like it was so thoughtful of him to ask how she was. "It's been good, just lots of press today. I didn't have much yesterday but I had a couple of interviews and I have more tomorrow. How about you? Oh, I also am happy that we can hangout too. I want to get to know you better."

    "Same here, we had a couple today but not as much as yesterday." His eyes could not leave Sophie. She had changed into a different outfit once she got back to the hotel, just as he had, but she still looked absolutely stunning. What else could he say?

    Sophie found herself feeling the same way, taking in the male's slightly messy hair that never failed to look great. She thought about asking for his hair routine because he truly was flawless.

    However, she didn't, resorting to asking about the cover he had mentioned. She was beyond curious to see it. Why wouldn't she be? He was very talented and she wanted to see what he did with her song. She wondered if he would have sang it better than she did but if she mentioned it, he would have immediately shut it down.

    "Now you can show me that cover," she reminded him while leaning forward, her eyes still on him.

    "Alright," he almost hesitated because of a growing nervousness.

    He began pulling it up on his phone. The girl next to him could recognize the small signs of him getting nervous, it being some of the same things that she did on a daily basis. He had started fidgeting a little bit as he pulled up the video, blinking a bit more than usual.

    The fact that Bojan wasn't putting up a front and was openly being fidgety made her feel comfortable, like she could be open too. Although, she didn't feel like he realized yet, she still appreciated it.

    In the past, people had told Sophie that she was 'too shy' and 'too nervous' to be in the industry, but she always wanted to prove people wrong.

    The Slovenian got the video up and told her, "Here. Don't judge it too hard." The last part was a joke and he made sure to make it known that it was.

    He started it and the two were silent. She listened closely with a smile present, really into the cover. She was amazed with him and his talent, as well as the effort he put in. Once it was done, she clapped a couple of times, which almost caused a blush to appear on his cheeks.

    "Oh, come on, it wasn't that good." Bojan was quick to shrug off.

    Sophie feigned what was similar to frustration before laughing afterwards. "Yes, it was. Your voice sounded great with the song and I enjoyed it thoroughly. You put so much effort into it and I could tell. When you were singing, I really couldn't tell that you couldn't speak the language, you sounded like a native."

    "Well, thanks." His tone of voice changed into something sweeter. He felt great when the H/C haired girl complimented him that much.

    "I actually covered a snippet of 'Carpe Diem' the other day when I was hanging out with Jere. We were messing around and he ended up recording it. Since you showed me yours, I will show you mine." It was her turn to feel nervous but she thought it was only fair.

    The brunette's interest was piqued so he raised his brows for a second or two before watching her pull it up from her phone. She didn't take long, brushing some hair out of her face. She played it and monitored the Slovenian's reactions; he was bopping his head along the whole time.

    Her cover was a bit slower than the actual song but still kept that upbeat liveliness. Her voice sounded so pretty to Bojan, especially singing in his mother tongue.

    "That was amazing," he complimented as soon as the video ended. He had this feeling in his chest that he couldn't describe but he enjoyed it.

    "Thank you, I thought it would turn out well when slowed down just a bit." Sophie couldn't help but to explain.

    "Well, it worked, and you killed it." Bojan complimented once more.

    He was sure that if any other their friends were around, he and Sophie would get teased about how they were basically swooning over one another. He tried hiding it but he almost had heart eyes.

    He had started to get lost in thought but her swift voice brought him back. "What's it like in Slovenia?"

    Bojan and Sophie continued talking about their home countries and what it was like to grow up there. They stayed by the pool until they couldn't anymore, saying goodnight after he walked her to her hotel room. Sophie was in awe and she definitely wanted to do it again.

 Sophie was in awe and she definitely wanted to do it again