𝟎𝟐𝟐 ✧ TIME GOES BY P2

─────  ⨾ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎requested by -maybanksgf_

───── ⨾ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
requested by -maybanksgf_

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Cassia Damiano represents Italy in Eurovision 2023, although she has a bit of anxiety, so Bojan invites her to go out to take her mind off things.

    THE GRAND FINAL results were quite the disappointment for Cassia Damiano to say the least. She was in the top five but did not win, which made her feel like a failure. What was she thinking? There was no way in hell that she would beat Lorine or Jere, so she'd felt stupid for thinking she had a shot. While she was thankful for the opportunity, it also made her feel things that she hadn't in such a long time.

    She found that there were times when she regretted being chosen. It felt as though she disappointed her country, even though she'd done the best that she could. In the moment after the results were announced, Kaz really began to wonder if she could have done any better, maybe she could have put more of her energy into it. She didn't know but for so long, the what-if's were eating her up.

    After Måneskin won two years prior, Kaz aspired to be like them as she looked up to them. She wanted to make history like they had, but it didn't seem to be in the cards for her. If she had won, she would have been the second trans woman to do so, which is something that would have been cool. She still hoped that other trans people would see her as an inspiration and follow their dreams just like she was, no matter how difficult it may be.

    There was one thing that she would never regret and that was meeting her friends. It's true that everyone was like a family and she was saddened to know that it was over. The H/C haired girl felt blessed for each person she had become friends with, them having shown her so much kindness and support. It was honestly beautiful.

    It was the morning after the finals and the Italian had just finished getting ready for her flight back home. After time spent crying for a little while, she finished packing her bags, changing into a simple outfit for the airport. Friends of hers would be there but she was most excited to see Bojan; over the time the two had gotten to know each other, she had developed feelings for him.

    There was absolutely no way that she was able to go without that happening. The girl thought that he was a sweetheart and it was probably an understatement. He was always so respectful of her and helped her so much when she was visibly struggling. It made her feel loved and cared about, but she knew that he did care for her. All Cassia wanted was to be able to stay close to him.