𝟎𝟏𝟑 ✧ LOST PHONE NUMBER

─────  ⨾ 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑requested by assyrtiko

───── ⨾ 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
requested by assyrtiko

ARTIST ♡ Kris Guštin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Ela met Kris on a family vacation to Austria in summer 2022, the male also being there for vacation; the two exchanged numbers but she never heard from him so what will it be like when the two see each other again at the Pre-Parties.

    THE PRE-PARTIES were supposed to be a way to make friends and perform for fans ahead of Eurovision, but it also was great at bringing back someone from the past that a confused Ela wanted to forget. She was representing Poland in the contest which did make her happy, it was a dream come true, but she wasn't expecting to see Kris Guštin there. She didn't know if she should glare or run away or say something to him.

    He had attempted to speak to her a couple of times but each of those times, the H/C haired girl was able to avoid him or be taken away by some of her female friends, which she was thankful for.

    Her thoughts were confusing but she just settled for going to find some of her friends. Her and Kris had met last summer when the two were on a vacation with their families in Austria. The two talked a lot after bumping into one another in a café, as cheesy as it'd sounded. They got along well and were able to exchange numbers; Kris said that he was going to call her once he got back home but that call never came.

    She had waited and waited until she gave up, feeling like an idiot for believing that he would be any different than the guys in her hometown. She painted him as a liar but the girl wasn't aware of the true reason for him not being able to keep his promise.

    She had heard that he was representing Slovenia with his band but there was a part of her that didn't want to believe it. It would make it real and she wasn't sure that she was wanting it to be. Seeing him again after almost a year brought forth feelings that she thought were gone. After meeting the Guštin, for the first time in a long time, she'd felt as though she'd been seen.

    It was unlike anything else she had felt before and she was intrigued by him. Both of them had a passion for music that quickly bonded them. Looking back at it, she felt it was too good to be true.

    The first person she came across was Alika who smiled brightly at the sight of her new friend. She waved and Ela walked over towards her since the Estonian was still trying to get ready for the night. She could see that there was something on her friend's mind but she didn't know if she should ask about it.

    She only mentioned something after Mae and Elen joined them, the two having gotten ready not that long ago. The four were able to sit down after Alika finished, the Estonian then voicing her question.