𝟎𝟐𝟔 ✧ ANXIETY COME DOWN

─────  ⨾ 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍requested by Diegoandnugget

───── ⨾ 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
requested by Diegoandnugget

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin & Jere Pöyhönen
WARNINGS ♡ Mentions of anxiety and a panic attack.
SYNOPSIS ♡ Bojan and Jere find Jenny in the middle of anxiety, a panic attack just rising to the surface, but the two help her through it.

    NO ONE COULD deny the fact that there was this unspoken rule of Eurovision—you're expected to be mentally prepared and able to perform to the best of your ability, even if something were to happen. Jenny thought it would be alright but she could not shake the negativity that coursed through her. She did have the talent but she was overthinking too much, comparing herself to others around.

    It was a bad habit that she wanted to get rid of but it was harder than she could have imagined. The amount of talent from those around her was not surprising but it caused some internal issues with her. She could not prevent the thoughts from plaguing her mind; she wanted to place well in the finals and didn't want to disappoint her country, it being important to her.

    But she was convinced that she wouldn't and that everyone would be upset with her. It wasn't something she should be thinking about but she couldn't help it. It was the day of the finals and there was one last chance for her to prove herself, although she did not want to think about having to be on a stage.

    There was a last rehearsal before the final which she was able to get through before all of her stress came manifesting into one thing after the other. She could feel like it was harder for her to breathe and she felt a bit lightheaded, tears threatening to spill. It wouldn't stop, no matter how much she was wanting it to. In the moment, she wished that she hadn't been chosen to represent her country for many reasons.

    There was a second where she felt like anyone else would do better than her and it really upset her. Jenny had worked hard to get where she was today but her anxiety was threatening to ruin it all. How could she be having a panic attack on a day like this? It felt as though her brain hated her and she really was struggling.

    She placed a hand over her chest and went to find an empty room because of the anxiety rising in her chest. Her vision blurred with tears but she attempted to blink them away, not wanting to experience this in front of everyone. The H/C haired girl really didn't want for anyone to worry about her and she didn't want to be the cause of anyone being stressed.

    She eventually found an empty room and made her way into it, closing it but choosing to not lock it. She did not think that anyone had seen her, let alone would come wanting to help her, but she was wrong for the tenth time that day. A couple of her friends were able to notice that something was off, but the only two who could tell that it was more serious was Bojan and Jere.