𝟎𝟏𝟏 ✧ WHY DO WE HATE EACH OTHER

─────  ⨾ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑requested by assyrtiko

───── ⨾ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
requested by assyrtiko

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Ilse and Bojan 'hate' each other but what happens when he needs her help with a song because no one else is free.

    AN ANNOYED ILSE rolled her eyes at the brunette standing in front of her. Bojan had just asked her to help him finish writing this new song called 'Umazane Misli' for Joker Out since her brother Kris wasn't in Slovenia and the others were busy. Of course, the one time everyone's busy is the one time he would need help with a song. She wanted to glare at him but refrained.

    "Why can't you do it yourself?" Her voice was pretty cold and slightly venomous.

    The two didn't really like one another and it all started a couple years back. Ilse didn't understand why her brother was friends and in a band with Bojan, but she never really said much about it to him specifically. She thought that the singer was nothing but a flirt who didn't take much of anything seriously. She couldn't stand him, at least that's what she convinced herself.

    The brunette prevented himself from also rolling his eyes, not in the mood to fight with her. "Trust me, I don't like this either, but it's not going to get done if I don't have help. It was supposed to be finished yesterday but everyone is busy. I'll leave you alone after it is complete."

    "Fine," she hesitantly agreed.

    "Thank you. Come by the studio in an hour. I have a couple of things to do but I'll meet you there." With that, Bojan left, which annoyed her even more.

    Ilse closed the door and walked back to her room, jumping onto her bed. "Kris owes me," she muttered to herself before sighing.

    If anyone asked her why she was enemies with her brother's band mate, she would just glare at nothing in particular. She never had a specific answer other than "he's annoying to me" or "I just don't." However, there really was a genuine reason; he had dated one of her ex friends during high school. Yes, that's the big thing that she never wanted to tell people because they might get the wrong idea.

    She could imagine someone telling her that she was just jealous, which she would immediately deny, but deep down she had to know that there was some truth to it...right? Well, no. Ilse was too stubborn to give into that thought and she was hellbent on making it known that she 'didn't care' about the singer.