𝟎𝟐𝟗 ✧ DISTANCE

─────  ⨾ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄requested by -SIEUNST4R

───── ⨾ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
requested by -SIEUNST4R

ARTIST ♡ Victoria De Angelis
WARNINGS ♡ None
SYNOPSIS ♡ Victoria is away with Måneskin and Y/N feels a sense of distance growing between them, which makes her question her relationship.

    TEARS STREAMED DOWN her face and it was impossible to stop. Y/N L/N's brain felt as though it was working on overdrive due to each negative thought that ran wild; all of them were about her girlfriend who had not been home in months. Victoria was on tour, set to come back that day. She understood how busy things were but the bassist hadn't been speaking as much recently.

    It felt as though the blonde had started to grow away from her, which had caused the H/C haired girl to feel as though Victoria did not love or want to be with her anymore. Her heart was broken even though her girlfriend hadn't given clear indications of wanting to break up. It was Y/N's insecurities coming to play and she absolutely despised it.

    She was secure in the relationship up until recently with this tour for the band's recent album. Tour life was difficult and she'd been able to witness it firsthand before, but there wasn't anything she could do about any of the growing concerns and fears settled deep within her heart and mind. All she was wanting was reassurance but didn't want to ask out of fear that it would push the bassist to finally break up.

    It was a fear of hers that she never really hoped would come true. Who would? It was a stable relationship and the girls didn't ever have big issues; the two rarely fought and it was an understatement to say that they had an understanding of one another. These two were the couple that everyone wanted to be, they had a love that no one would pass up an opportunity to have.

    She just found it difficult recently and the L/N began thinking that it was something she possibly did. However, she was unable to remember. Surely Vic would have said something to her, right? She would hope so. The couple was good at communicating the things they were feeling but she just couldn't bring herself to send a text.

    By now, the Italian was most likely on a plane or at the airport, so it wasn't like it would do any good. The girl sniffled when she felt the need to; she was unable to stop the crying even though she wished to. She didn't want to cry over something that could just be nothing, but there was always the possibility that it was something.

    She was snapped out of thought by the front door opening and a familiar sigh was heard. Y/N froze in her spot on the couch, it had been her safe haven for nearly thirty minutes or so. She knew that she was not going to be able to hide the state she was in from the De Angelis so she didn't waste any of her energy trying to.

    Victoria left her luggage by the door and made her way into the living room, being met with the tear stained face of Y/N L/N, which caused both confusion and concern. It was a surprise to see her in such sadness and the Italian bassist immediately wanted to know what happened. What caused her girlfriend such negative emotions?

    "Amore, what's wrong? What happened?" Concern was laced in Victoria's words but the blonde couldn't help it since she would never want to see her lover like this. She did not like to see the girl crying and it always broke her heart, no matter what was going on that would force tears out of the girl.

    The H/C haired girl sniffled once more but remained silent afterwards as she really did not want to bring up her feelings, fearful of what may follow even though it definitely was not guaranteed. It was best to be open and honest but her anxieties were stopping her from saying anything.

    She didn't meet her girlfriend's gaze and that warranted Vic's body moving to sit on the couch next to her. "N/N, are you okay? If I would have known you were upset, I would have called you. Why didn't you tell me?" It wasn't like she was angry, not in the slightest, but she wished her partner would have mentioned something.

    "No, I—," was all the L/N could say for a moment or two, sighing. "Do you want to break up with me? I mean, you've been a lot more distant recently and I know how busy tour is, which I understand. I love that you're following your passions but it feels like I'm just not good enough; I feel like you do not love me anymore."

    She continued, "Is there something that I did wrong? I don't remember but I'm sorry if so. I love you and I don't want to lose you so I didn't want to bring anything up just in case I was right or something. I just need to know though. Is there anything I need to be worried about?"

    To say that Vic's heart broke would be an understatement, in fact it felt like everything shattered in that moment when her partner went on a rant about her feelings. She had never meant to make the H/C haired girl feel that way and she genuinely had no idea that anything negative came across the L/N's mind.

    The blonde shook her head. "No, N/N, you did absolutely nothing and I'd never break up with you. I love you more than you know. I am so sorry, I didn't realize how it looked. I feel awful that I've made you feel that way."

    Victoria sighed and stood up to go grab one of her basses before coming back to sit next to her girlfriend. She really felt terrible about the situation and wanted to cheer the other girl up. "I really didn't realize that I've been more distant and I promise to make it up to you."

    She started strumming the chords to a song that Y/N recognized as 'Coraline,' which was one of her favorites. The bassist continued playing the song before singing the song for the person she loved, well she was attempting. It made the L/N laugh since Victoria was not a singer.

    "There's that smile," she stopped playing the song one she heard her girlfriend laugh.

    "Well, I couldn't help it with you doing that." Y/N countered.

    "I really am sorry and I mean it every time that I say 'I love you.' You're everything to me and I never want to be without you." Vic couldn't pretend for a second anything different. She would always be open about her feelings towards her girlfriend and it had always been one of Y/N's favorite things about her.

    "Can we just stay here while you serenade me with your talent?" The question was referring to the blonde's talent at playing the bass so beautifully, which was something that Y/N could listen to forever.

    Victoria De Angelis continued playing one song after the other until the two decided to take a break. It was time spent calming down from what had just happened previously.

 It was time spent calming down from what had just happened previously