𝟎𝟏𝟓 ✧ START OF SOMETHING NEW P2

─────  ⨾ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎requested by chwelsh

───── ⨾ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
requested by chwelsh

ARTIST ♡ Andrew Lambrou
WARNINGS ♡ Mentions of drinking.
SYNOPSIS ♡ After a while of dancing around each other, Carlota and Andrew finally talk and get to know each other.

    WHOEVER THOUGHT OF going to one of the nearby Karaoke bars was insane since it was inevitable that the group of contestants would end up letting loose, some ending up drinking. Carlota was one of them. She and Alessandra couldn't stop laughing when the Australian sang a high note wrong. Andrew had a shot or two but found it difficult for himself to get it together long enough with how funny it was to see the two girls like this.

    Her exchanged glances with Bojan, who had been smiling uncontrollably for at least the past five minutes. They were all keeping a close eye on one another but thought that they deserved to be able to let loose. It had been a day since the Grand Finals and a few days since Carlota and Andrew shared their first conversation.

    Ever since then, the two had gotten closer and had even flirted a time or two. There was just this unexplainable feeling that was pulling them together. They had become so close within a couple of days and both were thankful for it, more-so than they would be able to express.

    The group of friends had decided to hang out one last time in Liverpool since most of them would be leaving the next day. Some wouldn't leave until the day after. The six of them had become so close and promised to keep in touch and visit whenever possible. Carlota would miss everyone but her heart broke at the thought of leaving the brunette Australian.

    Not being able to see him face to face for most likely months made her feel sad, but it wasn't something that she wanted to focus on. She was grateful to have met him and to have been able to represent Spain. Though none of the group won, they had all learned from this experience and would always remember their time in Liverpool.

    Carlota clapped once the song ended as she thought that Andrew did great, even in her mostly drunken state. She looked at the Italian girl next to her, an excitement present in her eyes. "Lessa, we should sing again. It was so fun!"

    The Spanish girl took a sip of her drink before wandering closer to the stage, her hand brushing against Andrew's as she had passed by him. It was as if electricity sparked between them but neither of them said anything; she was too focused on her desire to sing again and he didn't know how to feel.

    He went to sit beside the Slovenian, both males watching as Alessandra attempted to pick a song. Kris and Teya came back from getting more drinks, immediately sitting down to witness what was about to happen.