𝟎𝟏𝟖 ✧ WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE P2

─────  ⨾ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎requested by hpthalia

───── ⨾ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
requested by hpthalia

ARTIST ♡ Bojan Cvjetićanin
WARNINGS ♡ This imagine contains a make out scene.
SYNOPSIS ♡ Nathalia and Bojan have been friends for a long time but it isn't until Eurovision that it blossoms into something more.

    RETURNING HOME FROM the United Kingdom as a couple was something that had taken Nathalia and Bojan a couple of days to get used to, but they couldn't keep their hands off of each other since that night at the Eurovision party. It was starting to become annoying to their friends but the couple honestly didn't seem to care. They'd been too caught up with one another.

    Joker Out's return to Slovenia was met with praise and love from many people. The band even had a party thrown in their honor by Nathalia's cousin, which is wear everyone was currently. Everyone had been scattered about the house, empty alcohol bottles and cans now everywhere. It was a mess but no one cared; the music playing was loud and the people there were all friends of the members and Nathi.

    The loudness did wonders for hiding the actions of the couple, who had wandered into one of the spare bedroom away from the hyped party. The two had drank quite a bit and finally got tired of having to be around others, instead wanting to spend some 'alone' time with one another. To say that the alcohol coursing through their veins had made them more touchy would be an understatement.

    Nathi was straddling Bojan, his hands on her hips as they made out. The first couple of buttons on his shirt had been unbuttoned and her hand trailed down his chest. Their battle for dominance had ended long ago with the male winning. His hands started to move up the girl's back, pulling her slightly closer, if that was even possible.

    The girl moaned at the feeling, enjoying it. Neither of them wanted anything other than each other. They had waited for this for so long and the alcohol just enhanced each of those feelings. At that point, they would soon be undressing themselves for something more, that was if they could get away with it.

    "I love you," she whispered into his lips before her own returned to his.

    The Slovenian went to respond but was cut off by the door opening, Kris standing there with a drink in his hand. He placed a hand over his eyes in order to cover them.

    "Dude! What the hell are you guys doing? We've been wondering where you guys where and this whole you've been acting like horny teenagers?" There was annoyance present in the Guštin's voice.

    Nathalia sighed and went to stand up hesitantly. In the corner of her eye, she could see her boyfriend buttoning up his shirt again, even though she obviously wasn't ready for him to. He stood up as well.

    "You can open your eyes now," Bojan was the first to say.

    "Thank you! Now, come back to the party. Everyone is looking and wondering." Kris did not give them a second option.

    The couple looked at one another before silently agreeing to follow Kris back to the main room. The Guštin didn't say how he found the two, only where, but there was an assumption about what Nathalia and Bojan had been up to before.

 The Guštin didn't say how he found the two, only where, but there was an assumption about what Nathalia and Bojan had been up to before