Fourty Three - Closing Time

~ Time Skip ~

~ Dee's POV ~

My movie premiere is today. Kellin said he wished he could come, but he's still on tour. I told him I understood and its fine. My movie was ready a lot quicker than I'd thought, because we didnt need to film anything, we only had to put all the videos I made together. Im dressed in a short white dress accompanied by a lovely pair of white pumps. I considered heels but then I remembered I once tried to walk in heels when I was  sixteen and I almost broke both of my legs and decided I'd better not. The people at this premiere only know of me because of those movie or because of Kellin, none of them know me personally. Other than the woman who called me up first about making this movie, but I don't know if she's going to be here. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Im surrounded by people I don't know, fuck.

Lily, the woman who called me up about making the movie, hired out a limo to take me to the premiere. To be honest I'd much rather walk and sneak in through the back, but of course I have to arrive in a limo and walk on the red carpet. GodDAMMIT. The limo pulls up and the driver tells me we've arrived. I take a deep breath and the driver opens my door for me, I step out and am surrounded by applause and cheering. I smile and wave at people, I'm suddenly pulled into a hug.
"Right on time, great job!" I recognise that voice.
"LILY!?! Oh thank god you're here!" I sigh with relief.
She laughs "Of course I'm here!" She leads me along the red carpet and into the main room cinema thing. "Do you know what you have to do?"
I shake my head "Not a clue."
She facepalms "You have to make a speech on stage about the movie, thank a couple people then sit back down and watch the movie."
"I have to go up ON STAGE!?!?!?!" I ask in outrage.
She nods "Yeah! And you've got-" she checks her watch "-five minutes to come up with a speech, good luck, I gotta go grab my seat!" And with that she's gone, leaving me to walk up to the stage alone.

People soon start to fill the room and I grow nervous. They all sit down and look at me expectantly. I clear my throat and hold the mic. "Hello everyone, I'm Delilah, but you guys can all call me DeeDee. Everything in the following movie is 100% true, it all actually happened a few months ago. Originally I made these vlogs to show my little sister Monica when she's older, because I had to leave her so her life was better. But I wrote a book and published it on this free app, Wattpad. It got pretty successful, which surprised me. For those of you who don't know, I'm dating the lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens, he's my rock star. He's in this story a lot, which is why I thought you might wanna know. Anyway, he's on tour right now, so he couldn't make it tonight. But, I know this is being broadcast on YouTube or some chizz, so I have a message for him. Kellin, thank you so much for supporting me through everything, for saving me from a living hell, and for standing by me through thick and thin. I love you so much, more than you'll ever know and...you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." The crowd aww's, I stick my tongue out "I know, extremely cheesy!" The crowd laughs.
"I love you too baby!" A voice I recognise shouts. A spotlight shines at the entrance and there stands Kellin, wearing a tux and holding a mic.
A hand flies to my mouth as tears fill my eyes "Kellin!?!"
He nods and smiles widely at me before running towards me, he jumps up on stage and wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me up and spinning me around. He kisses my lips lightly "I'm so fucking proud of you baby." He places me back on the ground and smiles into the mic "My beautiful, perfect, movie directing and brilliant writer girlfriend everyone!" The crowd cheers and claps, Kellin grabs my hand and pulls me to our seats right at the front. He wraps an arm around me and I snuggle into him. And we watch as our lives are shown to everyone in this room. Our story, our truth, revealed at last. Now, all those fanfictions about Kellin can become more accurate, they can learn about the real Kellin Quinn, and what a perfect man he truly is. They can realise that he isn't into all that kinky, dominating shit. They will finally realise how sick minded he is and understand his humour. They will finally see what sort of girl he falls for. Because even if you're broken, nerdy, lonely, tall, short, fat or skinny, an angel will fall in love with you eventually, that's what I've learnt, from my experience.

I snuggle into Kellin, the warmth of him, and watch the screen, remembering all the highlights of the past few months that weren't caught on camera, the perfect relationship we have had. And I smile to myself. Because even though my life started off as a living hell, I survived, and I got my reward. What is my reward?

Living in the presence of an angel, in my own personal heaven.

~ THE END, WHICH IS ALSO JUST THE BEGINNING ~