Fourty One - Writing It Up

~ Time Skip ~

~ Dee's POV ~

" and thats my story, so far anyway. This is all completely true, I promise. Me and Kellin are still living happily to this day but, as this story is still being written, I cant predict whats going to happen in the future. Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed my story.

~ THE END, WHICH IS ALSO THE BEGINNING ~ "

I finish typing up my story and publish the final chapter to Wattpad. For the past couple weeks thats what I've been busy doing, writing my story. It isnt my first book, and its definitely not going to be my last. But people have been reading it. Its got over 130K vies, which Im very proud of. People seem to enjoy my story. Its been just over a month since my mother and father died, and my life is back on track. Me and Kellin visited his mom, Monica and Harper, they were all overjoyed to see me safe and well. The guys are going on tour again soon, Im proud of them all, they've done so well. Its their first acoustic tour: We Like It Quiet. Which, unless you're an sws fan, you wont understand. He invited me to to along with him, but I declined. Im going to stay in the house and write as much as possible. Im going to miss him like crazy, I know that. Whenever he posts something about it on social media or Im able to watch them live, I will. Its not that I didnt want to go with him, I would've happily gone to see him and the guys live. But I dont do good in big crowds. I also have A LOT of reading and writing to do. Im getting really into Fanfics recently. I decide to post about the completion of my book on social media.

" Hey guys! Just published the final chapter to my book! Check it out on Wattpad! Its mine and Kellins story, from the day we met until about a month ago! I hope you like it! 💕 "

I get thousands of likes and retweets. Surprisingly I dont get too much hate on social media, though Im sure thats mostly down to Kellin. Even Kellin retweets it! He then posts and tweets about it himself!

" My beautiful girlfriend just finished writing her book, you guys should check it out on Wattpad! Its our story and every word of it is true, Im about to read the final chapter, I cant wait! 😘❤️ "

Then the views on my book SKY ROCKET!!! Kellin has over a million followers and basically all his social media accounts and it looks like most of those people have decided to read my book!