Ten - How Life Should Be: Fun

When I arrive downstairs I smell cooking. Mmm, whats Lisa making!?! I make my way to the kitchen and see Monica and Harper already sitting at the table discussing something.
"Whacha talking bout ladies?" I ask, leaning on the table.
Monicas eyes widen and she giggles "Oh, nothing..."
I roll my eyes at her "Fine, dont tell me!" I kiss her hair lightly and smile at Harper.
"Hi Harper, nice to see you again!"
Harper smiles warmly at me "Hi DeeDee, its nice to see you again too! I hope my brother treats you right!"
I giggle "We arent together yet!"
Harper smiles devilishly "But you will be!" Her and Monica giggle before running back upstairs. Ok. That was weird.
I go and stand beside Lisa "Goodmorning mom, need some help?"
She smiles warmly at me "Morning DeeDee! Yes actually, if you know how to make a full fried breakfast?"
I nod frantically "I used to have to cook for my sister and father all the time, before my mom left I'd always help her cook, Im happy to help!"
Lisa laughs slightly "Well at least there's someone else in this house now that can cook!"
I giggle "Cant Kellin cook?"
Lisa laughs and shakes her head "I once left him to make beans on toast and he blew up the microwave!"
I burst out laughing "Seriously!?!"
She nods "And when I came home I just stared at the microwave and he gave me that clueless look, you know the one I mean right?"
I laugh and nod in agreement "I know exactly what you mean!" I continue helping her fry some bacon when Kellin walks in.
"What're you laughing at?" Me and Lisa place the plates of food on the table to see Kellin has that exact clueless expression on his face that we were talking about. Me and Lisa both burst out laughing and point at him. "What? What is it!?!" He asks. Me and Lisa laugh harder and have to wipe out eyes.
I walk towards Kellin and place a hand on his shoulder, using him as support as I try and stop laughing "Oh god DAMN. Your mom just told me about the time you made beans on toast and exploded the microwave and when she came home you gave her that clueless look, when we turn around you're giving us both that exact look!"
Kellin rolls his eyes "I may not be able to cook many things but I CAN make a mean bowl of cereal!" He winks at me.
I burst out laughing again "Well be thankful me and your mom are masterchefs! I cooked the bacon so be sure to compliment the bacon more than anything else!" I wink at him.
Lisa laughs "And everything else!"
I nod in agreement "And everything else!"
Kellin smiles widely "Im gonna text the guys so they can come help us grab your stuff, then I'll come eat. Dont miss me too much!" He winks at me as he walks out the door.
I roll my eyes "MONICA, HARPER, FOOD'S READY!!!" I shout up the stairs. I hear their squeals and they both come running down the stairs.
Lisa suddenly clicks her fingers "DeeDee, I can wash the blood out of your pants now if you want?"
I look down at the back of my jeans to see they're covered in blood. "Thanks mom, that'd be lovely!" I quickly take off my jeans, thank god this jumper is about half way down my thighs in length or things would be awkward! I hand Lisa my pants and she bundles them into a ball before throwing them in the washing machine and switching it on. Lisa is so nice. I smile and sit at the table, the smell of the food becoming too strong to resist.