Seven - The Penny Drops

~ Justins POV ~

Kellin obviously likes DeeDee and she quite clearly likes him too. They should just get together already! I run up the stairs as quietly as I can, hoping I dont wake the girls. I dont bother knocking on Kellins door, I just barge straight in.
"Justin? What are you doing here!?!" Kellin asks, smiling at me.
"I was driving home when a girl falls over into the road infront of me. I stop my car. The girl tells me that her father cut down her leg and she can barely walk. She told me this is where she was headed and I helped her here. Dude, DeeDee is downstairs right now and she's lost a lot of blood and she's weak and she really needs you!" I say, letting the words fall from my mouth.
Kellin jumps up "DeeDee is here!?!" I simply nods and he pushes past me, running downstairs. I decide to leave now. I cant stand cheesy love scenes in movies, let alone in real life before my very eyes.

~ DeeDee's POV ~

I hear fast footsteps coming down the stairs and expect to see Justin when Kellin comes into view. He gasps when he sees me and runs towards me.
"Oh my god DeeDee!" He exclaims.
I smile weakly "Hey Kels, nice to see you again..."
Kellin smiles "Its good to see you too. I cant believe that asshole did this to you!"
Lisa taps Kellins arm "LANGUAGE KELLIN!!!" She says sternly.
Kellin laughs "Sorry mom! I wish you'd stayed here with your sister DeeDee. She came and spoke to me about half an hour ago. She had a nightmare and she hugged me and told me she thought of me as a brother. She also told me exactly what you told her at the park." He winks at me.
Oh shit. I know exactly what he's talking about. I bury my face in the pillow again to hide my bright pink cheeks. "Oh god..."
Kellin chuckles "Dont feel embarrassed! I couldnt believe that you thought I'd never look twice at you."
I lift my head from the pillow "Why? Im nothing special. Im nothing infact. Nobody cares about me. Only Monica, she's all I have."
Kellin shakes his head and smiles widely "You're wrong. You're very special and you're everything to me. I care about you and you have me, Im not going anywhere."
My jaw drops "Wha-" suddenly a needle plunges into my skin and I hiss and bury my face in the pillow.
Kellin squeezes my hand "We'll talk about this later. For now we gotta focus on you being strong."
I squeeze his hand "Hopefully I'll pass out soon due to blood loss and wont feel anything, thats the plan anyway!"
"Dont pass out! I'd be worried sick! I'd probably cry!" Kellin admits worriedly.
I lift my tear stained face from the pillow again and smile at him"You'd cry if I passed out?"
Kellin nods "I wouldnt be surprised if I did." More tears fall from my eyes. "Does it hurt that much DeeDee? Im so sorry."
I shake my head and sniffle "I just cant believe someone actually cares."
Kellin smiles sweetly "I told you I did didnt I?"
Lisa speaks up after a long time "Done!" She cheers proudly.
I sigh with relief "Oh thank god! I didnt get any blood on your couch did I?"
Lisa chuckles "Nope! You wont be able to walk properly until tomorrow, luckily the blade didnt appear to cut through anything major. You're gonna be fine!"
I sigh with relief again "Oh good. Now theres only the homeless issue."
Lisa looks at Kellin and they smile at eachother. Kellin looks back at me "We'd be happy for you to stay here with us, if you want to?"
"I couldnt do that! This is your family home and we only met today!" I gasp.
Lisa winks at me "That proves how strong Kellins love for you is does it not? I'd love for you to live with us DeeDee!"
Kellin blushes and I smile widely "Thank you so much Lisa!"
Lisa laughs "Oh please, call me mom!" She winks at me.
I giggle "Ok, thanks mom! Do you have a spare room then?"
Lisa giggles "Kellin is staying in the only spare room..."
I blush "So Im sharing with Kellin then?"
Kellin blushes a bright red colour "As long as you're ok with it..."
I smile at Kellin "Aww! You're blushing! I dont mind sharing with you Kels. But I aint no slut, there will be no sex!" I wink at him.
Kellin blushes an even brighter red and Lisa laughs "Kellin I love this girl already, you better treat her right! She cant walk right now, you'll have to carry her to your room."
Kellin smiles down at me and picks me up bridal style before walking me upstairs.
"Well hey there Kellin!" I smile widely at him.
He laughs "Well hey there DeeDee!"
I snuggle into his shirt "You're so warm..."
Kellin kisses my hair "You're so cute!"
"Ooh, can we check on the girls?" I ask quietly.
Kellin nods and carries me over to what I assume Harpers room. He opens the door and I see both of them sleeping soundly. Monica is smiling in her sleep. I smile sweetly at my little sister. I love her so much. Kellin shuts the door and carries me to his room. He lies me down very gently in his bed before sliding in beside me.
"See you tomorrow Kels! Goodnight!" I whisper happily.
Kellin chuckles and rests his back against mine "Goodnight DeeDee!"
After a few minutes I let the happiness leave me, in its place is sadness. Kellin was probably just saying all that stuff earlier to make me feel better. He cant love me. Im ugly as hell. All of my stuff is still in the house of hell, including my mothers ipod and Kellins hat. What is my father finds me here? What if he hurts Kellin because of me? I start crying silently. These people are all in danger now because of me.