Thirty Five - Kellic

~ Kellins POV ~

So much pain. He hit me in my stomach I think. It fucking hurts. The guys are all around me, a couple of slow seconds pass before Dee is also with me, holding my hand and crying.
"Stay with me Kellin, I cant lose you!" She sobs.
I shake my head "Its gonna be fine baby. Why are you recording everything?"
She smiles "Evidence for the police and to show Monica when she's older."
I nod and smiles "Ah, that makes sense. Dont cry baby, its alright, shhhh."
"You got shot Kellin! Nothing is alright!" She cries.
Her mom, Silvia, appears and reloads her gun. "We need to get him to hospital."
"What about her dad?" Gabe asks curiously.
"He's been taken care of." Silvia says simply. "Get him up, I'll drive him to the hospital, c'mon." The guys all help me to stand up and practically carry me to the car in which we arrived. Dee, Justin, Jack and Nick all sit in the back with me, Nick and Gabe are kinda in the trunk. Im lying over Dee and Justin, Gabe is in the front seat with Silvia, who is speeding down the motorway. Apparently she doesnt give a shit about the speed limit. Dee rests a hand on my cheek and I smile up at her.
"Hey baby." I say sleepily.
She smiles "Hey Kels, how're you feeling?" A few tears fall from her eyes, I wipe them away.
"Pretty good actually, you're finally safe. You look so beautiful." I cup her cheek with one of my hands.
She blushes "Thanks Kels. I've lost a considerable amount of weight and am covered in bruises, but thanks!"

~ Dee's POV ~

Justin laughs "Oh my god they're flirting again already!"
I playfully punch his arm "Im allowed to flirt with my boyfriend!"
Jack laughs "Awww look at Kellins face! He's so happy you called him your boyfriend!"
I look back at Kellin to see him with the most adorable smile on his face. I giggle and kiss him gently. "I know, he's just the cutest thing! Is Jellin real?"
Jack laughs "Yeah, totally!"
Kellin shakes his head "I only have one boyfriend and one girlfriend!"
I raise an eyebrow "Vic?"
Kellin smiles and nods "Of course!"
I roll my eyes "Gimme your phone Kels!"
He raises an eyebrow and hands me his phone "What do you need it for?"
I give Justin my camera "Be retarded with the guys for a sec and record yourselves!" I dial Vics number on Kellins phone "Hey dude! Yeah, its Dee, we havent met, Im Kellins girlfriend! Yeah, I know how lucky I am!" I wink at Kellin and he smiles widely "Look dude, serious issue here. Kellin just got shot by my dad. No, Im not joking. Meet us at the hospital, Kellin needs his boyfriend so get your ass over here! K, cool, I'll see you soon dude, byeeee!!!" I hang up and give Kellin his phone back. "He's on his way!"

We arrive at the hospital a few minutes later, me and the guys carry Kellin inside, screaming and shouting for help. Nurses and doctors wheel him away. They tell all of us to wait in the waiting room. I start pacing as soon as he's out of the room. Once I realize that wont help, I sit down. Then I stand back up and continue pacing.
Vic crashes through the hospital doors "Where is he!?!" He asks frantically.
Justin waves "Vic, over here man!" I continue pacing. "He's been taken into surgery." I pace faster. "DeeDee, calm down, he's gonna be fine."
I nod and sit down next to Justin "You're right." I stare at the floor.
"I dont know, the bullet could've hit some major organ." Jack says.
I stand up and start hyperventilating. I start pacing. It doesnt help. The room starts spinning. I cant understand what anyone is saying behind me. There are hands on my shoulders. Then I fall to the floor and everything goes black.