Thirty Nine - Letter From The Mother-In-Law.

~ Kellins POV ~

I sit with my back to Dee and open my letter carefully, her mom never said there'd be a letter for me. I wonder what it says?

" Dear Kellin,

In my letter to Delilah I explained that Im going to end my life. Not out of sadness, but out of the happiness that I have fulfilled my purpose. She will need a lot of help to cope with this and Im entrusting you to be that help. Save her again, just like you did before. Dont let her push you out if she tries to. Dont let her come looking for me, I dont want her even more upset. Take care of her Kellin. I've never seen her as happy as she is when she's with you, you're something special. You mean the world to her, you are her world. And she is yours in return. Look after her, treat her right, or my badass ghost will haunt you! You still have my permission to marry her. Im glad she has you Kellin, I really am. You're a great guy. I'd be proud to call you my son-in-law. If anything else happens to her, you've been trained enough to protect her. You're on your own from here on out, good luck. Have a great, long, happy life with my daughter Kellin. And remember, they say that love is forever, your forever is all that she needs.

From, Silvia Xxx "

A huge smile breaks through my lips. DeeDee's mom was fuckin' awesome! Dee has finished reading her moms letter and is crying hysterically. I turn around and pull her into my arms.
"Shhh baby, its alright, shhh." I kiss her hair.
She sniffles "Sh-She's gone!" She cries.
I nod "I know baby, I know. She's trusting me to look after you, to help you through anything and everything, to love you for the rest of eternity, so thats exactly what Im going to do. I love you so much Dee."
She looks up at me and smiles, her chin begins to wobble and more tears fall from her eyes, I kiss them all away. "Im the luckiest girl on the planet, I love you so much too Kellin." She kisses my lips lightly. Me and Dee tidy ourselves up, tuck our letter in our pockets and walk out of the room hand in hand, towards Vics car. He drives us home. Dee informs me about the box her mother left for her and we agree to go and find it tomorrow. Once we know whats inside, we can carry on our lives. Not at normal, after what we've been through normal doesnt exist. But, our lives will be happy, safe.