Fourty Two - Tweet Tweet!

~ Dee's POV ~

My book has been completed for just over a week now. I've been catching up on Youtube videos and social media since its completion, I've missed so much. Hell, I didnt even know about Caitlyn Jenner! As I was grabbing my cooked pop-tart, my phone rang.
"Hello, is this Delilah?" A woman asks at the other end of the phone.
"Yes, this is her, how can I help you?" I ask curiously.
"Im friends with the developers of Wattpad, they filled me in on your book completion phenomenon. I recently read the book myself. You say every word of it is true?" She replies.
I smile "Yes, every word."
"So you have everything video documented?" She asks, sounding hopeful.
"Yeah, I do, why?" I ask questioningly.
"Well, I actually work in Hollywood and I was wondering if you wanted to turn your story into a movie? You'd use the videos you made and put them all in order, the story explained by you through the camera. I think it'd be a hit!" I can hear the smile in her voice that she's trying to cover up with a professional tone.
"Oh my god! Hell yeah! That would be awesome! Thank you so much!" I squeal. We continue to discuss how its going to work and how we're going to do this. The phone call lasted two hours in total. Once its over, Im shaking with excitement.

" So...I just got a call from someone in Hollywood...MY BOOK IS BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE WITH ALL THE VLOGS I DID GUYS HELP IM HYPERVENTILATING!!! 😱👌🏻💕 "

Kellin replies with a tweet:

" Awh baby congratulations! Im so proud of you! Your dream has finally come true! 😘❤️ "

I reply with:

" No Mr Quinn, this is my life goal. You are my dream babe! 😘❤️👌🏻 "

He responds to that with:

" Awwwwwwwwwwh babyyyyy! God, I love you 😍😘❤️👌🏻 "

I giggle before replying with:

" I love you too Kels! ❤️ Is there a live stream of you guys tonight? 😍😘❤️👌🏻 "

He replies with:

" Yeah! I'll be sure to try my extra extra hardest for you! 😍😘❤️👌🏻 "

I respond with:

" I thought you did that anyway Kels!?! 😂😍😘❤️👌🏻 "

He replies with:

" I do...I'll just do my usual then ok? I just wanted to sound like a good boyfriend dammit! 😂😍😘❤️👌🏻 "

I laugh before responding:

" Kels you ARE a good boyfriend, you dont need to SOUND like one! You're perfect in every way, the best boyfriend ever! And I love you, good luck! 😍😘❤️👌🏻 "

Kellin replies with:

" Awh, you're too kind baby! I love you too and thanks! 😍😘❤️👌🏻 "

Then I turn off my phone and go onto my laptop, pop tart in hand, to search up the live stream of the most perfect boyfriend in history of the universe.