Twenty Nine - Interior Decorating Like A Boss

~ Kellins POV ~

The closet did indeed fit perfectly up the stairs and in our room. Dee seems incredibly eager to start decorating the spare room and to be honest I cant wait to see what she has planned. She looks at the 2 cans of paint in her hands, deciding which one to choose. Eventually she chooses the lilac colour. I find us some paint brushes and rollers before covering the floor and furniture in newspaper so nothing gets stained by the paint. Dee instantly starts painting with a roller.
"Which parts do you want me to do Dee?" I ask curiously.
She takes the paint brush that she was holding in her mouth artistically out of her mouth and smiles at me "Could you just pain the left, right and back wall? Im mainly focussing on this one as the main part seeing as the bed leans against it."
I nod and grab a roller "I can do that!" We both start painting. Once Im done with the left and right wall I look back at Dee and watch her. She's painted the wall with the roller and the paint is still wet, she's using the paintbrush to make lines and swirls in the wet paint. What the hell!?! I decide not to question it, she's the genius here.

When the entire room is dry Dee kicks me out to finish it off. I laugh and leave the room, I'll just write some music. I wonder what she has planned for that room though?

~ DeeDee's POV ~

I just kicked Kellin out of the room. Admittedly I feel slightly mean for doing so but I have to get this room perfect and I cant get distracted. I could always get him to do things in here but I suck at giving instructions. Y'see what I plan to do is while the paint is drying I'll draw patterns in it with the brush, not in a different colour. That way when it dries it'll look super professional. The bed covers are already a dark purple colour, which is why I chose lilac for this room. It only takes me just over an hour to complete, a time Im very proud of considering how much I had to do. Seeing as Kellin is busy, I decide to decorate the room Kellin gave me too. I grab the aqua coloured paint and run back upstairs. The vision I had for this room is similar to the spare room in that I'll draw patterns into the wet paint. But this room is where Im going to put all my pictures, music, posters and just memories in general. I paint the walls no problem and it only takes me half an hour, seeing as I developed a technique to it while painting the spare room. I run downstairs and pick up this bright white coffee table that really doesnt fit the living room and Kellin said isnt used anyway. I carry that up into the room and put it at the far end, underneath the window. All of my photo frames are white and hang on the walls and I love the contrast between white and the aqua colour I chose for the walls. I then grab all of my photos and hang them on one wall, all my cd's get displayed on shelves on the opposite wall and at the end on the coffee table is my laptop, pens, sketch pads, books and my headphones. This is like my own little office. I've always wanted to be an author, a movie director too possibly. I cant act to save my life but I can write stories and know exactly how and who I want them to be involved in them. This little office can be where I write up all my stories! Awesome!
I run across the hall to Kellins music room, I knock on the door. "Come in!" Kellin calls.
I open the door and hop inside "I've completely remodelled both of the rooms Kels..."
He spins around on his chair "Both!?!"
I giggle and nod "Come see!" I grab his hand and pull him towards the spare room, when I open it Kellin gasps.
"Baby, this looks amazing! I see what you did with the patterns on the wall now, its awesome!" He says in shock.
I kiss his cheek "Thanks Kels!" I open the door to my little office/study room.
"Oh my god! You've totally changed this room! It looks awesome baby! Well done, Im proud of you, my little interior decorating extraordinaire!" He kisses my hair.
I giggle "Thanks Kels, I planned to do my job here, just like you do yours in the music room."
Kellin raises an eyebrow "And what will your job be?"
I smile widely "I've always wanted to be an author and movie producer. I figured I could write my stories in here and publish them."
Kellin nods "That sounds great baby, I'll be sure to read all your books!" He winks.
I gasp "You're gonna read them!?!"
Kellin laughs and kisses me sweetly "Of course, Im your number one fan!"
After that we have a movie marathon cuddled up on the couch, we ordered pizza and shared that. I persuaded Kellin to watch The Fault In Our stars and by the end we were both sobbing, even though I've seen it before.