Nineteen - Kisses, Cuddles & High School Musical

About half way through the date Lisa surprised us by walking out with 2 steaming plates of pizza. I squealed and clapped my hands excitedly, Kellin just laughed. We ate our pizza before standing up and walking around the yard hand in hand.
"Can I try something?" Kellin asks suddenly, blushing like crazy.
I nod and lean against a tree "Sure, this should be fun."
Kellin chuckles before walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist. A blush creeps its way to my cheeks. Kellin leans down and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls my body closer to his and holds me there. He leans in and so do I. Our lips make contact, softly at first, then Kellin bites my bottom lip gently, asking for an entrance. I part my lips, as does Kellin, and we're exploring eachothers mouths. Meanwhile my hands are getting tangled in Kellins hair and his hands are pulling me closer to him. Soon we both run out of air, but Kellins lips dont leave my skin. He kisses along my jaw and down my neck, then back up again.
"Kellin..." I sigh in content.
He looks down at me and smiles "Yes beautiful?"
I giggle "That was my first kiss!"
Kellins jaw drops "Seriously!?! Did you enjoy it!?!"
I nod frantically "I loved it Kels, thank you."
He smiles down at me and kisses my lips lightly "Anytime doll."
I pretend to look around the yard before turning back to him "How about right now?"
He chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows "Someone's eager!"
I blush "Well its your fault for being such a good kisser!"
He smiles "You think Im a good kisser?"
I nod "Definitely. I expect many more kisses in the future please, that was awesome."
Kellin laughs "Yes m'am!"
"Movie marathon?" I ask curiously. Kellin nods frantically. "High School Musical?"
Kellin raises an eyebrow "I've never seen any of them?"
My jaw drops "Dude High School Musical is the sweetest, cheesiest and most innocent trilogy of movies ever made! You havent lived! C'mon we have to go watch all 3 right now before I die in outrage!" I say as I pull him back towards the house.
Kellin laughs "Well ok then!"

Once we're inside we both run upstairs to get into our pj's before I search through my duffle bags to find my movies. Eventually I find all 3 High School Musicals and I run back downstairs. Kellin lies on the couch with a blanket over him. I quickly shove the first movie into the DVD player before turning to Kellin. He smiles at me and lifts the blanket up, I slide in beside him and he instantly wraps his arms around me. I snuggle into him and kiss his lips lightly before turning my full attention to the TV. The first song from High School Musical begins to play and I mime all the words. I think the third one is my favorite, I mean I love the other movies but the music in the third one is awesome. Kellin seems to be enjoying these movies, even though they're for kids. They're either classed as kids movies or chic flicks, because of the love story. Seriously though I love these movies, they're fricken amazing. Troy and Gabriella are literally perfect and nobody can disagree with me. NOBODY.