s e v e n

~

"Noah-" My breathing hitches as his grip tightens of my hip, his nails digging into my skin.

"Fucking hell." He groans.

I pull him closer, my arms behind his neck, pulling him against me.

His lips mould against mine, his breathing heavy as he runs his hands over my bare skin.

I press my hand to his chest, pushing him away and roaming my hand down his body until I'm to the bulge in his trousers.

"Shit, Fallon, you're killing me." He sucks air through his teeth as I drop down to my knees in front of him, fumbling with his belt.

The second I get the belt undone, he grabs the buckle and pulls the belt out of his pants and tosses it onto the bed behind him.

I unbutton them, the zipper sliding down on its own as I hitch his pants down slightly so I can reach into his boxers.

The second I set him on my tongue I feel him shiver with my free hand on his thigh.

I start off slowly with him, gliding my tongue around him as he grabs the edge of the bed behind him.

A strand of quiet moans leave his lips as I grip tighter onto his thigh, focusing all of my attention on making him feel good, the way he does for me.

He stares down at me, pulling me away for a second and runs his thumb over the skin underneath my eye, showing me his thumb with my mascara streaked over it.

"You're so fucking good for me-" He breathes. "You might wanna stop soon so I can come inside you."

I instantly pull away and stand back up as he pulls me to him, his lips landing on my neck.

He turns us around and pushes me onto the bed, setting himself between my legs.

"Your turn." He smirks as he latches his finger to the hand of my underwear.

I wake up quickly, gasping for air, looking all around me.

I'm in my bedroom with my blankets draped over me in my bed, where I'm alone.

"Fucking hell." I sigh, the dream still swirling around my brain.

Ever since that very real night with Noah I've been dealing with this memory that's forcing it's way into every one of my dreams.

~

"I don't know..." Malory whines, biting down on her lip. "Maybe we should just keep it simple..."

I came over about an hour ago due to it being our weekly Friday night hang-out, but all she's been doing is adding pictures into a pinterest board for every little detail of the wedding.

It may sound bitchy, but I wish we could spend time together without discussing the wedding.

Before the engagement we would always play games she had on Nicholas' switch or watch movies from our childhood. Sometimes we'd just talk about anything until it was dark out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I get to help her plan the wedding but I feel like it's all we talk about and I'd like to spend time with her as a sister instead of a bridesmaid.

"Hey, Mally?" I hum.

"Hm?" She looks away from her laptop for the first time in at least 30 minutes.

"Do you think we could maybe do something else?" I smile weakly. "I didn't sleep great last night and I kind of just wanna have some chill sister time."