Chapter 62

In the quiet of the night, Vincent's hand gently caressed Anna's pregnant belly, tracing invisible patterns as he showered it with tender kisses. "I'll love you so much once you come out, even more than your momma," he whispered, his voice filled with deep affection.

Anna, her eyes filled with warmth and emotion, responded softly, "Vincent, what about me? The baby doesn't like it when you ignore mommy." She shifted in bed, turning to face him, their breaths synchronized. Vincent replied with his lips meeting hers in a gentle kiss.

The kiss was real. Without lust, malignant intentions or revenge. Vincent had started feeling something tiny in his heart for Anna. With the new revelation by Anna he knew something was amiss with the story he was told. The idea of revenge was starting to fade a bit. With the time he had started spending with her, he knew she wasn't anywhere near her father. Her soul was pure. She was beautiful inside out. A stark contrast to him; Beauty and the beast.

His hands slid up to cup her breasts and his fingers teased the nipples until they were hard. They kissed again, this time more urgently. Annas rolled onto her back and pulled her lover with her.

Vincent loved the feel of her naked body against his. He was already hard from the passion of their kiss. He lowered his head and kissed her tummy.His tongue traced a path down her flat stomach. When he reached her mound of Venus, he parted the folds with his tongue and tasted her sweet juices. Annas moaned as his tongue flicked across her clit. He sucked her swollen lips into his mouth and gently nibbled them. Her hips rose off the bed as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh God, I'm coming." She cried out in ecstasy Vincent continued licking and sucking until Annas begged him to stop. "Please, no more. Please, baby, I can't take anymore." Are you sure? " he asked." Yes, I'm sure."Annas said. He grinned at her and then moved between her legs. Sliding his cock inside her, he began to thrust gently. Annas wrapped her arms around his neck and locked her ankles behind his back.

"Faster, Oh Lord, why are you so good, fuck me harder! " she cried. He pounded into her until she screamed in a serene ache. Then he stopped and collapsed on top of her. She held him tight and let him catch his breath.

"I loved each and every second," she whispered. "My pleasure, love."

The next morning Anna woke first. She smiled at the sight of her handsome husband sleeping peacefully beside her.
"Morning, my love," she whispered softly.

"Morning, darling," Vincent mumbled, still half-asleep. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm good, just a little discomfort nothing that I can't handle," she replied with a smile, brushing a strand of hair from his forehead. "How about you?"

"Fine," he murmured. "Why do you always look so pretty when you wake up?."

She chuckled. " Maybe I was born beautiful. You're not so bad yourself," she teased.

He laughed, then turned a bit more joyous. "Can we... you know, make love again?"

A playful grin crossed her lips. "I'd like that," she said. "But we'll have to be careful not to hurt the baby."

Vincent nodded, getting out of bed to get dressed. As he dressed, Anna watched him with admiration. "You seem so busy nowadays are my workers troubling you," she told him.

"Nope not at all. They're actually scared of me." He laughed lightly.

"You're not scary, but you do seem intimidating. I mean look at you." Anna said teasingly.

They both shared a laugh. " I know babe.I'll go check on breakfast," he said.

Anna nodded and watched him leave. She stayed in bed, dozing off for a bit. Later, after a shower and some breakfast, she wondered where Vincent had gone.